ETS Moves K-12 Works Into its Non-Profit Fold
- NH subsidiaries of public companies. Babin, Holly; Dinucci, Paul // Business NH Magazine;Jun95, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p34
Lists New Hampshire subsidiaries of publicly held companies, ranked according to full-time employees in the state. Parent company; Exchange; Products and services; Contact information.
- IF YOU'VE BEEN BURNED BY IPOS, TAKE A LOOK AT THESE. Hylton, Richard D.; Wyatt, John // Fortune;3/20/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 5, p130
Informs investors about the type of initial public offering (IPO) known as equity carve-outs. How equity carve-outs are created when a public company sells a minority stake in one of its subsidiaries while keeping control; How these yield unusually high returns; Study on the performance of...
- Demographics: it is a black and white issue. // Campaign (UK);12/6/2002, Issue 49, p36
Reports on the expected launch of a subsidiary of Ham & High in North London, England borough of Saint John's Wood in January 2003.
- Ghana. // CruiseGuide;9/28/2009, p15
The article reports on the move of the waste management firm Zoom Lion Ghana Ltd. to set up a subsidiary company known as Zoil Ghana Ltd. in Ghana.
- Leading Detroit area U.S.-owned divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/20/97, Vol. 13 Issue 42, p20
Presents a list of United States (U.S.)-owned divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries in the Detroit, Michigan area, ranked by 1996 revenue.
- Creation of separate corporations has advantages and disadvantages. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;6/27/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p13
Discusses the advantages and disadvantages of separate corporations. Ease in the direction of resources; Advantage in the separation of tax liability; Disadvantages in municipal taxes.
- New Ventures Add Value. Strum, John F. // Association Management;Apr2001, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p60
Focuses on the impact of the Newspaper Industry Communication Center (NICC), a subsidiary of the Newspaper Association of America (NAA) and its electronic insertion order (EIO) system on the newspaper industry in the United States. Historical background of the Newspaper National Network, the...
- Grants by enterprises. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/14/96, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p21
Presents a representative listing of grants made by companies and grants made by foundations in metro Detroit, Michigan. Companies include Detroit Edison Foundation and Hudson's Company.
- Crosson stands tough on LIA's new staffing biz. Corry, Carl // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/27/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the decision of Matthew Crosson, president of Long Island Association, to pursue the formation of LIA Staffing Inc., a for-profit staffing subsidiary in New York. Efforts to outline the organization's goals; Impact of the decision on the outright competition among the members;...