Utah to Use New Bonding Authorization, Bring $295 Million of GOs to Market
- ARIZONA MOVES ON WITH BONDS. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/17/2001, Vol. 247 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the use of Grant Anticipation Revenue Vehicle bonds to cut total construction time on State Route 85 section by the Arizona state transportation officials. Benefits of the program; Amount of the widening program; Repayment of bonds through TEA-21 funding.
- DOT Sets New Plan In Motion. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p1
The article reports on the U.S. Department of Transportation's (DOT) plan which will allow private firms to use bonds for road finance. Private firms can use up to $15 billion in tax-exempt private-activity bonds to help finance the construction of highway and certain freight transportation...
- Ohio Selling $190M of Road Debt Geared Toward Retail. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32598, p43
The article reports on the $190 million general obligation highway capital improvement bonds in a deal structured for retailers of Ohio treasurer's office. According to the report, the retail order period will start on April 2, 2007 and the remaining bonds will be institutionally priced on the...
- Wisconsin Plan Hikes Road Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/20/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31597, p1
Reports on proposals for increasing revenue borrowings for funding the construction of roads made in the Wisconsin budget for the fiscal years 2003-2005. Amount of revenue borrowings proposed for funding road construction; Additional details regarding these proposals; Details of bonds that...
- Georgia Rolls on Roads. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p1
Reports on the sale of the guaranteed revenue bonds for road projects of Georgia. Preparation to sell general obligation bonds; Concerns over declining revenues; Generation of motor fuel taxes; Assessment of taxing power and full faith and credit.
- Road Money. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p29
Reports that Minnesota will raise over a billion dollars for major road projects with the sale of trunk highway bonds over a period of 10 years starting 2003 under a legislation. Details of the legislation; Measures to be adopted by the state for the repayment of the debt; Review of the state's...
- Investors Give Colorado Tollway Debt Green, Yellow Lights. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31010, p30
Reports the impact of the proposed amendments on the construction of E-470 toll road in Denver, Colorado. Issues concerning the general obligation bonds; Implications of Amendment 24 for E-470 debts; Key apportionment of the amendment.
- Road work. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;07/26/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30690, p29
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Highway Authority to issue bonds for construction projects.
- Bonds backed by highway aid were only option that added up. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/14/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30499, p36
Focuses on the insufficiency of funds in the bonds in Arkansas issued on October 12, 1998 to finance highway construction projects in the state.e Shortage of federal funding support for the fund according to a panel review; Alternatives for funding the projects according to panel findings.