Fidelity Expands Management of Growing Fixed-Income Assets
- Fidelity Sets Up Three Senior Sales Posts In Push for Growth in Bank Distribution. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;5/14/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 92, p8
Focuses on the appointment of financial executives at Fidelity Investments Inc. to oversee its bank sales distribution operations. Includes Gary Cohen; Kirk Williamson and Scott Cousino.
- David Sackler. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;06/03/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30654, p7
Reports that finance executive David Sackler has transferred to Fidelity Investments Inc.'s Institutional Brokerage Group.
- Fidelity turns attention to separate accounts for defined benefit plans. Kovaleski, Dave // Pensions & Investments;3/5/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on creation of institutional investment management team by Fidelity Investments Inc. in Boston, Massachusetts. Emphasis on managing institutional investment strategies; Efforts of the company to manage defined benefit separate accounts; Appointment of Philip Bullen to head the...
- Peter Hicks. Watt, Gregor // Money Marketing;6/3/2010, p39
The article profiles Peter Hicks, head of retail distribution at Fidelity Investments. Hicks entered the fund manager in 1986 as one of a team of six that answer questions of customer and taking orders over the phone. After two years, Hicks joined the newly established independent financial...
- Fidelity's Hiring of Conroy Draws Raves from the Street. Scotti, Michael // Traders Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 18 Issue 246, p20
Reports on the recruitment of Brian Conroy to run the equity trading at Fidelity Investments Co. in the U.S. Career background; Significance of the recruitment of Conroy; Expectations of the company from his appointment;
- Fidelity Taps Chiefs For 2 Mutual Funds. // American Banker;9/9/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 173, p10
Fidelity Investments Inc. has announced the appointments of two mutual fund managers. William Kennedy was named manager of the Fidelity Pacific Basin Fund, which has $320 million of assets. He succeeded June-Yon Kim, who has left the Boston fund company, on September 1, 2003. Dale Nicholls...
- Invasion. Kahn, Jeremy // Fortune;4/12/1999, Vol. 139 Issue 7, p102
Focuses on the mutual fund management of Fidelity in Europe, where it is ranked only 25th among the top 50 mutual fund managers. Why mutual fund companies are trying to manage in Europe; Ignorance of American financial executives regarding financial and corporate practices in Europe; Comments...
- Super drives equity values. // Super Review;Nov2005, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on the view of portfolio manager Jorma Korhonen of Fidelity International Ltd. on the role of superannuation in maintaining the value of Australian equities. He opined that the compulsory superannuation guarantee system is one of the key factors in driving superannuation...
- Heir to Fidelity throne, or just passing through? Appell, Douglas // Pensions & Investments;5/17/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the speculation related to executive Ronald P. O'Hanley's chances to head Fidelity Investments asset unit. It is stated that Abigail Johnson who is the daughter of Edward Johnson, chairman and chief executive officer of Fidelity Investments, is also a strong contender for...