From Beaver-Trapping to Energy, This Consultant Knows About Risk
- Notice to Borrower. // Private Mortgage Investing: How to Earn 12% or More on Your Savi;2008, p278
This article presents a form titled "Notice to Borrower" that covers topics including how mortgage payments can influence a person's credit rating.
- Financial analysis for today's credit profession. Thorpe, Paula // Business Credit;Feb96, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p18
Discusses the need for credit managers to minimize costs in the credit investigation process. Cost of recouping a bad debt writeoff; Importance of the credit function to a firm's operations and profitability; Difficulties in investigating the credit of a new customer; Obtaining financial...
- Managing credit in Canada. // Filipino Post;7/11/2013, p11
The article offers suggestions for credit management in Canada which include maintaining a credit history, paying at least the minimum balance of installments and keeping a check on credit report.
- A primer on credit reports, scores. Lenahan, Phil // Our Sunday Visitor;5/6/2012, Vol. 101 Issue 1, p13
The article discusses various issues concerning credit reports and credit scores, along with tips on managing them.
- Modification Programs Could Improve Scores. Dymi, Amilda // Origination News;Aug2010, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p32
The article reports on the programs of the U.S. government that expand loan modification efforts into non-government that could improve credit scores.
- PAYMENT SERVICES: IN BRIEF. // Credit Management;Sep2010, p9
The article offers news briefs related to credit management in Great Britain, including the partnership between the Institute of Credit Management (ICM) and the Department for Business Innovation and Skills and the support of Callcredit Information Group's product strategy head John Cannon for...
- Credit scoring gets an 'A.' Taylor, Iris; McCoy-Pinderhughes, Paul // Black Enterprise;Nov2000, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p57
Presents a management advice about credit scoring. Definition of a credit score; Information on the companies that prepare credit scores; Number of Fair, Isaac scores that have been sold in the United States.
- Credit repair. Geary, Steven M. // Credit World;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the rise of credit services organizations or credit repair companies in the United States as a result of the passage of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). FCRA's setting of standards for credit reporting agencies and systems; Illegal activities of several repair firms; Approach of...
- Score Improvement Not Guaranteed, Expert Warns. Finkelstein, Brad // Origination News;Aug2010, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p31
The article reports on the warning of Greg Holmes, national director of sales and marketing for Credit Plus Inc. that for those looking to help consumers increase their credit scores must be careful to use the word improvement.