FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Two Major Hawaii Health Systems to Sell Nearly $200M. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/9/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31777, p5
Reports that Hawaii's health care systems were set to price separate special purpose revenue bond deals. Revenue bond deal on behalf of the Hawaii Pacific Hospital and variable-rate refunding revenue bond issuance for Queen's Health Systems by the Department of Budget and Finance; Underwriting...
- Texas Senators OK Rail Debt-Service Stream. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p4
Reports on the approval of a plan to use $15 million of job-training funds to service debt by Texas Senate Finance Committee. Utilization of the proceeds from rail bonds; Option to finance rail projects by issuing revenue bonds.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p30
Presents a chart depicting the invisible bond supply from government agencies and other agencies in the U.S.
- Flood Control. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p51
Reports on the plans of Albuquerque Metropolitan Arroyo Flood Control Authority to bring to market $5 million of general obligation bonds. Financial advisor and bond counsel of the authority; Areas where proceeds from the bonds will be utilized; Maturity dates of bonds.
- Housing agencies. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;06/25/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30422, p10
Reports that improved financial performance, strong fund balances and low general obligation debt levels have led to ratings upgrades for some housing finance agencies in the United States, according to Standard & Poor's analysts Thomas Sheridan, Pamela Berkowitz and Wendy Dolber.
- Texas' Rayburn Power agency eyes disbanding, repayment options. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30738, p3
Reports on the plan of Texas' Sam Rayburn Municipal Power Agency to develop a dissolution strategy. Options for disbanding the agency; Payment for the agency's bonds.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p36
Presents a chart depicting the issuance of bonds among the administrative agencies in the U.S. as of February 2004.
- High-yield twins. Khalfani, Lynnette // Black Enterprise;Oct97, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p47
Deals with the government agencies who issued agency bonds issued by government agencies in the United States. Manner of paying of agency bonds; Treasury bills and bonds as of June 1997; Methods of getting your money into government agencies.
- Deal Delayed. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31722, p29
Reports on the postponement of the issuance of bonds by the West Virginia Hospital Finance Authority. Date on the postponed bond sale; Proceeds of the sale; Selection of Crews & Associates Inc. as underwriter of the deal.