Voters Deal Blow to Kentucky Industrial Park Opponents
- Letting in a shoofly. Spann Jr., Quinn G. // Roads & Bridges;Aug2012, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p42
The article reports on the construction of Stonebrook Parkway in Frisco, Texas. The parkway was started by a developer in 1998 but was never finished due to difficult conditions and development patterns. The parkway is part of Frisco's comprehensive development plan and will be capable of...
- WEST VIRGINIA Toll Road Deal Advances. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33380, p9
The article reports that a technial hurdle was cleared by the West Virginia Parkways Auhtority toward the advancement of a bond deal for the U.S. 35 toll road.
- Transportation act would be a wreck. // Crain's New York Business;10/16/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p8
Urges the citizens of New York State to reject the proposed multi-billion dollar transportation bond act in the vote to be held on November 7, 2000. State officials' offering of a list of possible projects; Absence of concrete list of projects to be financed; Impact of the bond act on future...
- Highway bonds: An emerging option for increasing highway financing. Howard, Tom // Public Roads;Spring95, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p12
Discusses highway bonds as an emerging option for increasing highway financing. Basic concepts in highway bonds; Trends in highway bond financing; Federal legislation; Recent proposed legislation and developments.
- Transportation. Eurich, Heather J. // Bond Buyer;08/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30210, p20A
Reports on the performance of transportation bonds in the United States for the first half of 1997. Decrease in toll road financing and capital projects; Issuance; Forecast of a rise in the second half; Volume of bond sales for airport runway and terminal expansions; New money issues; Refundings.
- Transportation. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;02/09/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30327, p24A
Cites an upsurge in transportation bond volume in 1997 due to favorable interest rates in the United States. Quarterly transportation bond sales; Leading issuers and largest deals; Estimated number of transportation bond issues; Total amount issued.
- Pennsylvania to Avoid New Bonds for Transportation. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;08/14/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30953, p4
Reports that Pennsylvania will forego bond financing for planned transportation projects. Use of state, local and federal funds; Allocations under the plan.
- Roads Paved With Garvees. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;7/5/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31174, p1
Reports on the plan of Oklahoma transportation officials to issue bonds to cover its shortfall. Five-year, pay-as-you-go capital program; Increase of the state's grant anticipation revenue vehicle program.
- New Jerseyans to vote on $500 million transport bond. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;11/01/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30759, p42
Reports on the bond referendum in New Jersey that is intended to provide temporary funding for the state's transportation needs. Funding needed by the Transportation Trust Fund; Uses of the revenues from the bond sale.