New G-37 Changes Sought
- In Outsourcing, Vendors Adjust To Control Issue. Costanzo, Chris // American Banker;5/1/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 83, p1
Reports the coping strategies of dealers to the shifting demands of financial services companies in the U.S. Acceleration of service and communication by dealers; Accommodation of customers; Joint ventures and profit-sharing deals of dealers.
- TBMA, SIA: Don't Dictate Our Contingency Plans. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31497, p36
Reports on the letter released by some Washington-based dealer groups which warns that Federal agencies should not force dealers and other firms to locate backup facilities miles away from their primary sites. Insistence that the agencies should identify factors that firms need to address in...
- Stocks in the retail sector continue to improve. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News Europe;7/16/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p20
Reports on the stock performance of automobile retailers in Europe as of July 2001. Sales revenue posted in car retailing; Shareholder's return generated by Sytner; Profits posted by luxury car dealers.
- Looking to lenders. Grooms, Lynn // Apply;Feb2006, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p22
Offers information on crop input financing programs in the U.S. Growth of the crop input financing business; Approaches of dealers to crop input financing; Advantages of the programs to farmer customers and dealers.
- Fidelity to Boost Unified Accounts. Hintze, John // Securities Industry News;4/18/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p12
Reports on the plan of Fidelity Investments' National Financial unit to offer the unified managed account (UMA) investment vehicle to its correspondent broker-dealers in 2005. Significance of the move; Benefit of the investment vehicle for broker-dealers; Functions included in UMAs.
- Parts, service buyers get new finance option. VOGT, WILLIE // Wisconsin Agriculturist;Sep2013, Vol. 244 Issue 9, p69
The article offers information on Agco Plus+ from Agco Corp., which supports the purchases of the farmers by offering dealers financial support.
- Seller financing not to be feared when planning firm's sale. Ross-Hanson, Dyanne // Upsize Minnesota;Jn/Jul2015, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p1
A reprint of the article "Seller financing not to be feared when planning firm's sale," by Dyanne Ross-Hanson, which appeared in the July 2015 issue of "Upsize" magazine, is presented.
- best of the blogs. // Management Today;Jun2011, p65
The article presents several blogs related to business including investment, inflation, and monopoly of supplier.
- The Mezzanine Mirage. Ogden, Matt // Prosales;Aug2012, p24
The article elaborates why dealers seeking capital pursue mezzanine debt. Mezz debt are cash flow-based loans, sub debt secured by junior claims on a borrowing company's assets, and provided by independent mezzanine lender. It emphasizes that mezz capital is fit for substantially profitable...