Stock price reactions to Sino-European joint ventures
- Franco-Chinese Joint-Venture Formation and Shareholder Wealth. Meschi, Pierre-Xavier; Hubler, Jérôme // Asia Pacific Journal of Management;Mar2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p91
Explores stock market reaction to Franco-Chinese joint venture announcements. French direct investments in China; Characteristics of joint venture; Valuation effect.
- Stock Market. // Burma (Myanmar) Country Review;2011, p134
The article offers information on Myanmar Securities Exchange Center in Yangon, Myanmar, which is formed in 1996 and is a joint venture of Myanmar Economic Bank and the Daiwa Institute of Research of Japan.
- Stock Market. // Burma (Myanmar) Country Review;2010, p111
The article offers information on Myanmar Securities Exchange Center in Yangon which is a joint venture of the Myanmar Economic Bank and the Daiwa Institute of Research of Japan, and was formed in 1996.
- In Brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/9/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 41, p14
Presents brief news in Kuwait. Joint venture of Mohamed Abdulmohsin Kharafi & Sons with the United Kingdom construction company Costain; Why the Kuwait Stock Exchange has limited its futures trading starting October 3, 1998.
- CEZ ready for Central Europe buying spree. // Utility Week;11/3/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on issues related to Czech power company CEZ. It has made its debut on the Warsaw Stock Exchange in Poland. Chairman and CEO Martin Roman says that the state-controlled company considered the country its strategic market. CEZ has also signed a joint venture agreement that...
- Bulgaria, Macedona, Croatia set up joint securities trade company. // Regional Today;5/21/2014, p4
The article reports on the creation by the stock exchanges of Bulgaria, Macedonia and Croatia of a joint company for the integration of trade in securities in 2014.
- Chinese-Hungarian investment seminar in Budapest. // Hungary A.M.;9/3/2014, p4
The article talks about a seminar held on September 2, 2014 in Budapest by the Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency in cooperation with the Bank of China in which potential Chinese investors were involved and where the launch of a Hungarian-Chinese joint venture was announced.
- Radianz Signs Three Marts For Its Financial Extranet. // Securities Industry News;10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p18
Reports the selection of Chicago Stock Exchange, Boston Stock Exchange and the Montreal Exchange of Radianz' global financial extranet. Reliance of Montreal and Boston exchanges on other network providers; Plan of Montreal at providing physical 'points of presence' in locations where there is...
- ASX Enters Stock Transfer Biz Through Joint Venture. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;05/08/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p9
Reports on the Australian Stock Exchange's signing of a deal with Perpetal Trustees Australia to create a joint venture called ASX Perpetual Registrars Ltd. that offers stock transfer services. Challenges faced before the signing of the joint venture; Terms and conditions of the deal.