- Muni Yields Fall Again; California Tobacco Bonds Are Freed to Trade. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p2
Reports on the decline of municipal bond yields for the fourth day in six, dropping roughly three or four basis points as Treasuries strengthened in California. Value for the final September University of Michigan consumer sentiment index; Factors that lead to continuing a six-week trend to...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 29. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p2
Presents a chart providing an outlook for market bonds as of September 29, 2003 in the U.S.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p17
Presents a chart on negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. from week of September 29ï¿½week of October 20, 2003.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p19
Presents a chart on negotiated bond offerings as of week of September 29, 2003 in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;10/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31738, p31
Presents a chart depicting visible supply by state as of October 9 and 2, 2003 in the U.S.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Down in Holiday-Shortened Week. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p40
Reports on the Bond Buyer yield indexes in the United States as of January 4, 2001. 20-bond index of general obligation yields; Revenue bond index; One-year note index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31368, p33
Presents a chart depicting the economic indicators of bonds in the U.S. Tax-exempt yields of municipal bonds; Securities prices of Treasury bills; Municipal market data general obligation yields for 2003.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31385, p36
Presents a charts depicting the economic indicators of bonds in the U.S. Total dollar volume of bonds; Status of tax exemption; Effect on the changes of prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/5/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31401, p36
Presents several charts depicting bonds market in the U.S. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exemption yields; Prices on securities.