Denver Rental Car Bonds Affirmed A-Minus
- Makers study life-span leasing. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;1/3/1994, Vol. 67 Issue 5532, p8
Reports on automotive companies' interest on life-span concept of car leasing. Jaguar's plan of leasing the same car to two or three customers; Factors that influence the life-span leasing concept; Reduction of monthly payments through leasing; Improvement in customer loyalty; Factories' focus...
- Should you buy or lease your next car? Marsa, L. // Black Enterprise;May88, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p49
A growing number of Americans have traded in the time- honored tradition of car ownership for the convenient and `more- car-for-less-money' option of leasing. Pros and cons. Advice.
- Top auto rental agencies. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/26/95, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p20
Lists the top automobile rental agencies in Nassau County and Suffolk County in New York State as of June 26, 1995 according to the number of automobiles available for rental. Includes Premier Car Rental; Snappy Car Rental; Thrifty Car Rental.
- Auto leasing firms. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/26/95, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p20
Lists the top automobile leasing firms in Long Island, New York as of June 26, 1995 according to the number of employees. Includes GE Capital Fleet Services; Barco Auto Leasing; Potamkin Auto Center.
- Top limousine firms. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/26/95, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p21
Lists the top limousine firms in Long Island, N.Y., based on the number of vehicles as of June 26, 1995. All Island Airport Limo Services; Delux Transportation Services; Ollies Airport Services.
- Renting a car in Europe: Your best bets for 1997. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;May97, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p100
Presents information on various aspects of the car rental industry in Europe. Available models; Touring rates; Special charges imposed by car-rental firms: Comparison with train costs. INSETS: Key findings.;Buy it, sell it back.;Car vs train costs..
- Options to go. Koblenz, J. // Black Enterprise;Jun91, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p341
Helps car-rental customers to determine the right agency, model, insurance coverage, and rental rate for their needs. Saving time; Saving money; Insuring a safe drive; Fancy options; Renting a model before purchasing.
- Renting a car. Brown, Ann // Black Enterprise;May93, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p103
Provides tips on renting a car when vacationing in the Caribbean islands. Higher costs due to import and insurance rates; Government tax; Gasoline cost of about $2/gallon; Advance booking; International Driver's Permit; Local permits; More.
- RV rentals boom. // Automotive News;4/26/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5496, Insight p2i
Reports on the recreation-vehicle rental market's high level of requests. Strong domestic reservations; High international bookings.