Southern Methodist University Sets $70 Million Negotiated Transaction
- This baskets for M&A bulls. // U.S. Banker;Feb95, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p9
Focuses on the creation of Stock Upside Note Securities (SUNS) by Lehman Brothers. Amount payable at maturity hinges; Comments from Carroll Kimball, investor relations at First American.
- Does Lehman finally have it right? Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/25/97, Vol. 63 Issue 34, p16
Focuses on Lehman Brothers' business strategy under a new management led by chairman and chief executive officer Richard Fuld Jr. Emphasis on professionalism aimed at improving profitability and gaining renewed respectability from Wall Street and clients; Plans to build higher-margin...
- Lehman smaller, but still here. Trinidad, Pablo J. // Caribbean Business;3/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p9
Presents information on the operation of Lehman Brothers in Puerto Rico, despite the downsizing aspects. Involvement in financing side of business; Formation of institutional trading desk by former staff members.
- Once in peril, Lehman grabs the spotlight. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;07/06/98, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p1
Presents information on Lehman Brothers Holdings Incorporated. Information on Lehman Brothers' revenue for the period ending August 1996; Background information on the company; Problems which Lehman Brothers' faced; Role of Chairman Richard Fuld in rejuvenating the company; Comments from various...
- Ivar Pietri and the Lehman Brothers team. Cintron, Hiram // Caribbean Business;7/21/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p8
Features the banking firm Lehman Brothers Incorporated. Management team; Historical background; Description of the company's operations; Implication of Lehman's bond issues.
- Lehman dilemma. Willis, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;9/25/95, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p1
Reports that the Lehman Brothers is facing the possibility of acquisition in the face of improving financial conditions following its independence. Potential buyers; Market capitalization; Chief Executive Richard Fuld's long-term agenda of broadening Lehman's products and build revenues;...
- Lehman growing group. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;2/19/96, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p38
Reports on Lehman Brothers Inc.'s preparation to expand its mergers-and-acquisitions department to 100 investment bankers. Attempts to penetrate the upper level of advisers amid deal-making boom.
- Lehman officers flush. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;3/4/96, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p38
Focuses on the top officers at Lehman Brothers Holdings Incorporated, who received over $4.5 million in 1995. Who officers are; Frederick Frank's position.
- Lehman rides its independence to top of M&A advisory heap. Elstein, Aaron // American Banker;5/18/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 93, p25
Reports that by advising more deals, merger advisory figures showed that Lehman Brothers Incorporated are on top. Names of some of the companies Lehman has been given advice to; Comments made by Barry P. Taff, partner in the Washington law firm, Silver, Freedman and Taff; Reference to Philip R....