Stadium Woes Won't Drive Cardinals Away From Arizona
- Arizona Authority Narrows Field in Search for NFL Stadium Site. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;3/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31339, p29
Focuses on the finalists for the stadium site of the football team Arizona Cardinals. Details of the sites; Burden of infrastructure costs; Amount needed for the preparation of the site.
- Arizona Lawmakers Block Cardinals Football Stadium Bill. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30874, p4
Reports on the Arizona Legislature's rejection of the proposed funding bill for the Arizona Cardinals football team's stadium. Action of the state Senate which led to the bill's rejection; Public support for the proposed stadium.
- Arizona Authority Agrees to Sell $32M for Stadium Infrastructure. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31966, p28
This article reports that the Arizona Sports and Tourism Authority (AZSTA) will issue $32 million in bonds for municipal infrastructure upgrades serving the stadium currently under construction in Glendale for the National Football League's Arizona Cardinals. The dispute was resolved when AZSTA...
- Phoenix Stadium: built for wireless from ground up. Salazar, Gary E. // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p7
The article presents information on the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, which has been built with a wireless system. The stadium features active distributed antenna systems that provide mobile communications for the large crowds that fill the stadium for sporting events or...
- Cardinals Nix Naming Offer. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32455, p27
This article reports that the rugby football team Arizona Cardinals has refused to accept an offer of $30 million from the firm Pink Taco to name their new stadium in Glendale, Arizona, "Pink Taco Stadium" for the next 10 years. Cardinals contributed $175 million of the stadium's construction...
- Arizona Cardinals' Stadium Deal Awaits FAA Safety Report. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;8/29/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31213, p5
Reports plans of the Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority to relocate the site of the proposed Arizona Cardinals stadium. Approval of the funding of the project by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA); Reason for the relocation; Support of the FAA on the planned relocation.
- Who Wants Cardinals Stadium? Possibly Glendale, Ariz. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/9/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31423, p36
Reports the preparation of the Phoenix suburbs Glendale to bid for the Arizona Cardinals stadium in Arizona. Generation of support from the citizen; Approval of the bond issue; Finance for the infrastructure project.
- Suit Over, Arizona Sports Agency Set to Name Stadium Site Today. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31460, p3
Reports the preparation of the Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority to name the winning site for Arizona Cardinal Stadium. Problem of the venue; Violation of developer John F. Long on the state constitution; Selection on the another site of the stadium.
- Arizona Sports Agency Inches Closer to Cards Stadium. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p5
Focuses on the hopes to begin construction on the Arizona Cardinals stadium according to Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority. Impact of lawsuit delays on 250 million dollars revenue bond issue; Aims to open multipurpose facility by the fall of 2005; Emphasis on authority to pledge revenues in...