Largest Apartment Complexes
- Einfeld apartment, sydney 1995. // Houses;1999, Issue 19, p99
Describes an apartment in Sydney, New South Wales.
- STOP THE PRESSES. Burns, Jenna Reed // Houses;2008, Issue 60, p80
This article describes the design of an apartment in Melbourne's historic Herald and Weekly Times building.
- Sydney: Royalton Apartments. // Architecture Australia;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p21
Features the Royalton Apartments in Sydney, New South Wales, designed by Armitage Johanssen. Apartments in loft and single-storey configurations; Balconies, atrium and walkways.
- Mr. thin pockets lives cheap and prospers. LePelley, Richard // Christian Science Monitor;1/2/97, Vol. 89 Issue 26, p17
Opinion. Comments on the problems the author experienced in his search for an apartment in Florida. Citing of his living in a garage.
- Vacancy light is on at area apartments. Ward, Ken // Las Vegas Business Press;05/04/98, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the decline in apartment sales in Las Vegas, Nevada in the first quarter in 1998. Total units sold; Decline in the average rents charged to tenants; Threats affecting the multifamily housing industry in the area.
- No vacancies. Delevett, Peter // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/16/96, Vol. 17 Issue 24, City Business North Shore Report p1A
Reports that the St. Tammany Parish has plenty of land for development of apartments but the idea is met with opposition from home-owners in the north shore. Comments from persons associated with industry within area; Problems associated with multifamily complexes; Innovations by apartment...
- TOP 25 APARTMENT OWNERS. // National Real Estate Investor;Jul2009, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p51
The article lists the top 25 apartment owners in the U.S. including MMA Financial, Boston Capital and AIMCO.
- Council lists 50 largest apartment owners, managers. // Westchester County Business Journal;04/14/97, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p32
Reports on the unveiling of National Multi Housing Council's (NHMC) 1997 NHMC 50, the eighth largest compilation of the 50 largest apartment owners and 50 largest apartment managers in the United States. Increase of 3.2 percent of the largest apartment ownership portfolios; Median portfolio...
- NEW YORK. // Advocate;5/8/90, Issue 550, p24
Reports the ruling of a New York appellate court that the lover of a gay tenant who dies cannot be evicted from a rent-stabilized apartment in New York City.