- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p31
Cites a tabular representation of prices of securities in the U.S. securities market as of February 7, 2002. Details regarding Treasury Notes and Bonds; Weighted average of all publicly held issues with maturities between 10 and 30 years.
- Monday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;7/27/2015, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 99 3/32 to yield 2.23, up 11/3230-year: 101 6/32 to yield 2.94, up 18/32 Municipal BondIndex 123 23/32, up 10/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 07/28) Total: $11.914 billion, up $165.1 millionCompetitive: $4.437 billion, down $255.2...
- A January Thaw Could Add Some Liquidity To The Market... Conrad, Lee; Burns, Mairin // High Yield Report;12/11/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p2
Reports on bond prices in the high yield market in the United States as of December 2000.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;3/16/2015, p31
A chart is presented that lists information on competitive bond sales scheduled from March 16 to May 5, 2015 by issuers including Decatur, Georgia, Riverside Community School District in Iowa, and Hastings Area School System in Michigan.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;07/14/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30682, p31
Presents statistics concerning the bond market in the United States as of July 14, 1999. Includes short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Prices of securities.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F340, p1
A table is presented that lists sale of various competitive bonds including refunding and construction bonds, refunding bonds and general obligation bonds.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/4/2014, p7
A chart is presented that shows the competitive bond sales as of December 4, 2014.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/4/2014, p9
A chart is presented that shows the negotiated bond sales as of December 1, 2014.
- Abnormally Low Prices Leave Dealers Reeling in Buyers' Market. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;05/10/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30888, p7
Reports on prices of bonds in the United States as of May 10, 2000. Default of a special tax district in Fontana, California on its bonds; Municipal investors' preference for buying individual securities; Investment grade deals.