George K. Baum Executive Triberti Resigns
- George K. Baum's Russell Brown to Retire for Trust Role. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/19/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31536, p31
Reports on retirement plans of public finance executive of Kansas City, Kansas-based investment banking firm George K. Baum & Co. Russel Brown. Reason given by Brown to accept chairmanship of Harry J. Llyod Charitable trust after retiring from George K. Baum; Comments from chairman of George K....
- Baum & associates helps Chicago bring two deals this week. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;08/06/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30203, p27
Features two municipal bond deals drawn up by George K. Baum & Co. for the city of Chicago, Illinois. Revenue financing; Housing issue; Distribution of bond proceeds; Refunding of variable-rate bonds; Payment of vendor contract; Cost to the city of contract-financing.
- Baum turns to specialty products, builds regional focus. Kuiper, Mark T // Bond Buyer;03/12/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30349, p32
Reports on the municipal finance specialty products offered by Kansas City, Missouri-based George K. Baum & Co. Special offerings in housing, primary and secondary education, health care and innovative taxable transactions which support local municipal activities; Offer of nonrated debt...
- Housing agencies save on cap with new Baum structure. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p32
Reports on George K. Baum & Co.'s development of a new financing technique that combines taxable and tax-exempt bonds. Technique developed by David Lail, senior vice president at Baum; Features of the structure; Advantages of using the financing scheme for housing agencies.
- TEXAS: New FA in El Paso County. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/24/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33702, p7
The article reports on the selection of George K. Baum & Co. as the financial advisor for El Paso County, Texas by the country's commissioner.
- Denver school district rejects adviser because of possible adverse publicity. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/29/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30382, p1
Reports on the rejection of the free services offered by investment adviser George K. Baum & Co. by the Denver school district in Colorado to prevent adverse publicity. District's plans of issuing a $300 million to $500 million worth of general obligation bonds; District's efforts in preventing...
- Self-Supporting Toll Road. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32440, p33
The article reports on the plan of private developers to invest in building toll roads in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The developers believed that the project could be self-sufficient as indicated by preliminary traffic forecasts. They will be working with Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc. and George K....
- Ex-George K. Baum Banker Is Back for More. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p6
Reports that Marc Paskulin has rejoined George K. Baum & Co. as the company's senior vice-president in Dallas, Texas. Career background; Job responsibilities; Statement of vice chairman Robert K. Dalton regarding the work expertise of Paskulin.
- Baum Aims to Lift Stature With Bond Hire. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;11/17/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33218, p1
The article announces that Amelia A.J. Bond was appointed executive vice president of George K. Baum & Co. in Kansas City, Missouri.