Mesa, Ariz., to Consider Voiding Cardinals Stadium Deal
- Are you an Obstructionist if you want what is best for all San Diegans? Aguirre, Michael J. // La Prensa San Diego;2/17/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p6
The article focuses on the author's thoughts about the controversy surrounding the construction of a new football stadium in 2012 in San Diego, California.
- 'New' Arizona Stadium: Bring your customers. Tedlock, Dave // Inside Tucson Business;8/16/2013, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p4
The article reviews the architectural design of Arizona Football Stadium.
- FC Tucson, Pima County announce plans for new soccer stadium. // Inside Tucson Business;1/25/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p5
The article discusses the announcement by Pima County, Arizona and FC Tucson soccer team on January 23, 2013 regarding the plan to build a soccer stadium at the Kino Sports Complex that will host international sporting events, Major League Soccer Spring Training games, and intramural sports.
- Good News. // Inside Tucson Business;1/25/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p5
The article reports on the construction of the Lowell-Stevens Football Facility of Arizona Stadium in Tucson, Arizona which has contributed in the region's economy due to the contracts given to local workers and companies.
- HonvÃ©d football stadium to get upgrade. // Hungary A.M.;3/4/2014, p8
The article reports on the proposed renovation of Honved Football Club's stadium in Budapest, Hungary.
- Arsenal in new inquiry. Horton, Chris // Building Design;1/17/2003, Issue 1562, p4
Reports on Islington Stadium Communities Alliance's opposition to the construction of the Arsenal football club stadium in London, England. Budget allocated to the project; Unlawful nature of the compulsory purchase order of properties; Area covered by the proposed stadium.
- Pitches allowed on underused car park. // Planning (14672073);8/13/2010, Issue 1881, p17
The article reports on the approval to set up a five five-a-side football pitches on the upper decks of a car park in London, England after an inspector prove no harmful effect to neighbour's living condition.
- The stadiums are done. EDWARDS, RON // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;11/5/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 14, p4
In this article, the author focuses on the need of including black contractors and workers in the construction of Gophers football stadium and the Twins baseball stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Mangels Begeisterung. d. k. // werk, bauen + wohnen;2013, Issue 11, p45
The article offers information on a vote on building a new football stadium in Zurich, Switzerland.