Special Illinois Session Expected to Cut Budget
- CITY OF ASPERMONT SPECIAL MEETING. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);1/ 3/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses a meeting on the transfer of legal funds to certificate of deposit (CD) in Aspermont, Texas, which was held in December 6, 2012 and attended by mayor Ralph R. Riddel III, administrator Sonny Campbell and secretary Tammy Gibson.
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING PROPOSED BURNET COUNTY BUDGET. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/15/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 33, p5A
The article presents the notice of public hearing on the proposed budget for Burnet County to be conducted at the Courtroom of the Burnet County Courthouse in Burnet, Texas on September 4, 2007.
- PUBLIC HEARING ON FEDERAL FUNDS TO STATE. // Wyoming Business Report;Sep2013, Vol. 14 Issue 6, Special section p2
The article offers information on the public hearing in Wyoming on the federal funding of the state which will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn in Casper on September 19, 2013.
- Diary. // Public Finance;06/23/95, p4
Announces the schedule of several meetings and conferences related to public finance in Great Britain as of June 1995. Attendance of National Health Services Director of Finance Colin Reeves at the Northern Branch meeting; Contact information of the Financial Management Conference; Venue of the...
- County chamber talks issues. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;3/31/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p11
Reports on the dialogue between the members of the County Chamber of Commerce Inc. and state lawmakers in New York. Plan of the county to increase the sales tax; Discussion of the state and county budgets; Consideration of non-mandated bureaucratic expenses.
- WEEK IN WASHINGTON. // BioWorld Insight;2/11/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p6
The article offers information related to the pharmaceutical industry in Washington such as the expected $845 billion decline in the 2013 annual deficit if the U.S. Congress allows the sequestration and a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) public hearing on hastening drug development.
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING TO DISCUSS BUDGET AND PROPOSED TAX RATE. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);8/16/2006, Vol. 103 Issue 18, p3
The article presents a notice of public meeting to discuss budget and proposed tax rate in Buda, Texas.
- More chances to hear about draft transportation plan. // Inside Tucson Business;8/1/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p24
Provides information on the public meetings scheduled by the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) in Arizona and its vicinity to discuss a proposed 20-year regional transportation plan. Proposal to impose a half-cent sales tax that would help pay for improvements; Required voter approval of...
- Crystal Village reps express viewpoint on budget. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/25/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p17
Reports on the dialogue between Crystal Run Village Inc. representatives and the New York State Legislature on the impact of the proposed budget on services for mental retardation. Selection and retention of direct support professional; Need for multi-year funding.