Sincerity with a smile
- Double growth for Alphason Office. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2011, Issue 5729, p8
The article reports on the increase of sales of Alphason Designs Ltd., an audio-video (AV) furniture specialist in Great Britain.
- A matter of lifestyle. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p8
Reports on Alphason Design's multi-million investment on an autumn consumer campaign. Purpose of the investment; Places where the company's advertisements will be displayed; Expected annual sales for 2003.
- Alphason picks up on AV boom. // Cabinet Maker;12/8/2006, Issue 5517, p8
The article reports on the launch of a major campaign by Alphason Designs, the manufacturer best known for its home entertainment furniture, which will target mainstream furniture retailers in Great Britain. The move will include offering itself as a distribution company for existing furniture...
- Tuned in to the industry. // Cabinet Maker;10/24/2003, Issue 5361, p30
Interviews John Reddington, marketing executive of home entertainment furniture firm Alphason Designs. Career history and background; Most admired brand products; Proudest achievement; Personal motivations. INSET: John Reddington.
- Minerva welcomes Alphason into the fold. // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p6
Reports on the partnership between buying group Minerva and home entertainment furniture manufacturer, Alphason Designs Ltd. in Great Britain. Impetus to the move; Terms of the partnership deal; Impact of the alliance on the operations of the two company.
- BIG SCREEN MAGIC. // Cabinet Maker;6/12/2009, Issue 5641, p12
The article offers news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain. The Morris Furniture Group has developed AV furniture. Alphason Designs Ltd. has launched a smart new high gloss white television support. Kesterport has become a leading supplier of contemporary products to both...
- Turn it UP. // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2010, Issue 5706, p24
The article previews several audio/visual furniture products including the CNS/AV 1500 from Alphason Designs Ltd, the contemporary Citadel 21 from Nathan Furniture Ltd. and the television cabinet from AF Designs.
- Clever design duo target AV market. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2008, Issue 5587, p8
The article reports on the team-up between design firm Conran & Partners and manufacturer Alphason Designs Ltd. in Great Britain to produce a new range of audio visual furniture. The product range launching is scheduled in September 2008 as a preparation for the busy Christmas sales season....
- Tuning in to sales potential. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;12/8/2006, Issue 5517, p10
The article reports on the move of furniture retailers to market audio-visual (AV) furniture because of the growing market in Great Britain. According to Alphason Design company, a distributor of AV furniture, the product will increasingly provide returns for furniture specialists. Furthermore,...