- H.P. Furniture Inds. makes donation to Sen. Helms' office. // Furniture/Today;06/11/2001 Supplement, Vol. 25, p13
Reports the donation of furnitures made by High Point Furniture Industries to the office of Senator Jesse Helms at the A.J. Fletcher Building/Jesse Helms Center Foundation in Wingate, North Carolina. Comments of Gregory Jonas, chief executive officer of High Point on furnishing the office;...
- Changing the programme. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p12
Discusses the importance of consultation between players in the home entertainment furniture sector. Responsiveness of the manufacturers to changes in home appliances; Collaboration of cabinetmakers with appliance manufacturers; Ways to achieve customer satisfaction; Differences in consumer...
- Report: High Point deal in works. // Furniture/Today;1/17/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p10
The article reports that High Point Furniture Industries Inc. is in the works of a blockbuster real estate deal for its three largest showroom complexes under a single ownership.
- Stanley 4Q sales ease; April splash planned. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p38
No abstract available.
- Stanley earns EPA kudos. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the state and national recognition of Stanley Furniture Inc. for environmental improvement of its industrial plant in Martinsville, Virginia. Presentation of the honor by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; Commitment of company to have responsibility to protect the community;...
- Stanley sales dip 9.3% in 3Q. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;11/15/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p34
The article reports that Stanley Furniture Co. Inc. sales for the third quarter (3Q) of 2010 decreased by 9.3 % as compared to the 3Q of 2009, which has 4.9 million dollars equivalent net loss.
- Stanley to trim workforce. // Furniture/Today;3/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p4
Reports on case goods manufacturer and importer Stanley Furniture Co.'s dismissal of 150 workers at its plant in Lexington, North Carolina due to the closure of the production of adult bedroom furniture at the factory. Company's shifting of all bedroom production to Stanleytown, Virginia.
- Stanley expands quality board. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;5/26/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p30
Reports that Stanley Furniture's has expanded its retailer Quality Advisory Board (QAB). Names of the founding QAB members; Plan of QAB in meeting at least twice a year between High Point markets.
- Stanley Boots Up New Home Office Plant. Miller, Hannah // Wood & Wood Products;Sep2000, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p29
Provides information on the construction of a Stanley Furniture Co. plant in Martinsville, Virginia. Significance of the plant to the home office furniture business of the company; Details on the operations of the company; Products offered by the company.