All kinds of everything
- Kids vendor scorecard. // Kids Today;Nov/Dec2002, p34
Presents a chart depicting the performance of juvenile house furnishings retailers in the U.S. Comparison of 2001 with 2002 revenue of Bassett Furniture; Net income of Stanley Furniture in 2001; Return on revenues of Cone Mills in 2002.
- Byrd monies helped 3 major U.S. producers. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;9/13/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p16
The article discusses the performance and activities of three companies under the duties of the Byrd Amendment including Bassett Furniture Industries Inc., Vaughan-Bassett Co. Inc., and Stanley Furniture Co. Inc. Particular focus is given to the reviews of financial statements and operations of...
- Bassett to close two divisions. // Wood & Wood Products;Aug97, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p13
States that the Bassett Furniture company is closing two of its divisions in Virginia. Identification of the divisions; Reasons for the closures; Impact of the closures on the company's sale.
- Bassett adds Seattle, Indianapolis warehouses. // Furniture/Today;1/28/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 22, p10
The article presents information on Bassett Furniture Industries Inc., a furniture manufacturer, that will open new warehouses in Seattle, Washington D.C. and Indianapolis, Indiana to support the growth of the brand with independent furniture retailers.
- Bassett debuting Simply Yours youth line. // Kids Today;Oct2002, p20
Reports on Bassett Furniture's introduction of a line of Simply Yours children's furniture at the October 2002 furniture exhibition in High Point, North Carolina. Program's enabling of consumers to customize a product the way they want it; Company's dedication of a youth furniture department...
- Bassett raises its dividend. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p190
The article reports that Bassett Furniture Industries Inc. has increased its quarterly dividend to 3.5 cents per share for the upcoming quarter of 2011.
- Bassett to reopen promotional upholstery plant. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;4/12/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p10
The article reports on the reopen of an upholstery plant by Bassett Furniture Industries Inc. in Newton, North Carolina in 2010, to produce an entry-level fabric upholstery line that will be launched at the High Point Market.
- Premarket makes progress. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;9/22/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the highlights of the Premarket furniture retail event held in High Point, North Carolina in September 2008. The event, which attracted more than 60 exhibitors and an estimated 140 buyers, included furniture manufacturers Stanley Furniture, Hooker, Lee Furniture, Legacy...
- Motion sources stress power options, improved styling. THOMAS, LARRY // Furniture/Today;4/5/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p149
The article offers information on offerings from motion furniture producers at the April 2014 High Point Market in North Carolina including Klaussner's domestically produced motion furniture, expansion of motion and home theater offerings at Bassett and HomeStretch's recliner offerings.