Optimism in the air
- Market on Green opens three floors. Wray, Kimberley // Home Accents Today;Oct2000, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on Market on Green, a building for house furnishings exhibit in High Point, North Carolina. Presence of exhibitors on each floor; Excellence of the building location; Efforts of the management to facilitate traffic flow in the building.
- `Total home' takes center stage at High Point. // Discount Store News;11/4/96, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p53
Highlights the 1996 International Home Furnishings Market exposition in High Point, North Carolina. Description of featured displays and exhibitions; Trend in casual lifestyle; Featured manufacturers.
- A day at Showtime: Elegant aspirations. GEMBERLING, KYRA // Furniture/Today;12/15/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p30
The article offers information on the 50th edition of Showtime, the semiannual home furnishing textile show, held at High Point Country Club in High Point, North Carolina on December 8, 2014 which gave several industry-related awards.
- New building a High Point melting pot. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;04/02/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the Elm building, the largest facility coming on line in the 2001 High Point, North Carolina furniture market. International roster of tenants; Building features.
- Supplier laments abuses of High Point market. // Furniture/Today;03/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p35
Comments on abuses and indignities that furniture market attendees suffer annually in High Point, North Carolina. Exorbitant rates charged by hotels; Lack of an adequate number of flights to the Greensboro airport; Need for attendees to drive or rent their own cars; Poor treatment of furniture...
- Star power not so bright in market showrooms. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;11/5/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p34
Focuses on the impact of movie stars in home furnishing showrooms in High Point, North Carolina. Contribution of movie stars into the industry; Names of stars and their contributions; Experience of the author with movie stars in showrooms.
- Fall Sketchbook. // Home Accents Today;Oct2000, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p137
Presents an overview of the style themes of home furnishings at the International Home Furnishings Market, 2000 in High Point, North Carolina. Influence of Asian and Middle Eastern motifs on house furnishings; Variety of themes selected from the house furnishings industry; Various products...
- Penthouse Modern. Crosby, Lisa // Home Accents Today;Oct2000, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p140
Features several modern designed house furnishings at the International Home Furnishings Market, 2000 in High Point, North Carolina. Includes the 'Mirror Buffet' at David Hudson Wright; Lithograph of Modigliani's Nudo Sdraiato at Lawrence Unlimited; Handknotted wool rug at Darchang Imports.
- Ralph Lauren lifestyles run full gamut. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p242
Presents the furniture product lines of Ralph Lauren Home featured at the furniture presentation in the Henredon showroom at the 2000 International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, North Carolina. Inclusion of a four-poster bed in the Chinoiserie collection; Offer of leather and teak...
- Highlights from High Point. LESTER, THOMAS // Home Accents Today;May2014, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p22
The article presents information related to the High Point Furniture Market held in North Carolina. It is noted that people appreciated the color, the boldness and the modern designs exhibited by Nuloom Rugs, which debuted at High Point. It is mentioned that Foreign Accents presented itself in...