- Kingstown jobs boost. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p5
Reports on the plan of the furniture manufacturer Kingstown Furniture to increase staff numbers in Great Britain.
- Kingstown shutdown. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p2
Reports that Kingstown Furniture's summer shutdown will be from July 24 to August 4, 2000.
- Extra space on target. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p2
Reports that Kingstown Furniture's factory extension is on target to be fully operational by August 2000.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p3
Reports global developments related to the furniture industry as of July 2001. Introduction of an electronic data capture by Kingstown Furniture; Plans of Samas, a home office furniture manufacturer to restructure the business operations; Cancellation of the French furniture show.
- Kingstown continues to make strong investment. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2010, Issue 5710, p8
The article reports on the continued growth of Kingstown Furniture Ltd. with an investment of one million British pounds per annum in Great Britain.
- Kingstown Furniture commended for its recycling efforts. // Cabinet Maker;11/22/2013, Issue 5862, p6
The article reports on National Recycling Stars' Gold Award received by Hull, England-based furniture manufacturer Kingstown Furniture Ltd. for its extensive waste management initiatives in 2013.
- Marketing award for silentnight. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p1
Reports that the marketing team at Silentnight Beds has received the Consumer Marketing award at the Furniture Industry Awards gala dinner for its advertising campaign featuring a hippo and duck.
- Silentnight snaps up Ducal for Â£15m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/03/2000, Issue 5212, p1
Reports on Silentnight Holdings' acquisition of Ducal, a cabinet and upholstery manufacturer in Great Britain.
- Silentnight warns of more restructuring pain. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture firm Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Restructuring cost; Pre-tax losses; Operating profits; Bed sales.