Realities of Internet revealed
- e is for effort. Wilson, Dave // Design Engineering;Feb2000, p8
Reports on the Great Britain Department of Trade and Industry's launch of its ISI/Interforum electronic commerce awards. Total prize money of the competition; Recognition and rewarding of the best practice of e-commerce among companies; Contact information.
- ...15m to tackle Efraud. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p5
Announces the funding to tackle electronic shopping fraud by the Department of Trade and Industry in Great Britain.
- DTI welcomes E-commerce report. // Credit Management;Jul99, p13
Reports on the finalization of policy proposals to facilitate growth of electronic commerce in Great Britain by the Department of Trade and Industry. Government services to be electronically available in full by 2008.
- DTI likely to come up with cash to develop e-business. // Professional Engineering;06/07/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p4
Reports that the Great Britain Department of Trade and Industry is studying the use and potential of electronic commerce in the different industries of the country. Amount committed by the agency for the exploratory studies; Need for the government to exploit electronic trade; Prediction for...
- Draft EU e-business rules published. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;3/14/2002, p10
Reports the publication of draft regulation of the electronic-commerce directive by the Department of Trade and Industry in Great Britain. Provision of information to consumers in concluding electronic-contract; Identification of national law applicable to online services.
- Slow to move online. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/21/2002, Issue 5292, p6
Discusses the findings on the attitude of the furniture industry in Great Britain toward the use of electronic commerce. Reference to the report 'Ecommerce Impact Study of Domestic Furniture,' commissioned by the Department of Trade and Industry; Percentage of firms that would use electronic...
- DTI signs up for Net benefits. // Professional Engineering;12/09/98, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p12
Reports on the British Department of Trade and Industry's (DTI) plan to spend 200 million pounds on electronic commerce and information systems based on the Internet. Purpose of the Electronic Government through Administrative Reengineering contract; Companies that will take over responsibility...
- Electronic traders can win awards. // Professional Engineering;02/24/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the electronic commerce competition under the British Department of Trade and Industry's Information Society Initiative. Details of the competition for small businesses.
- Private reservations. Green, Danielle // Precision Marketing;6/13/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p27
Investigates the impact of the Great Britain Department of Trade & Industry's proposals of the implementation of the European Commission Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications on direct marketing. Cleansing and updating of business-to-business lists; Corporate subscribers' opt-out...