Counting on the numbers game for real sales
- Sales folks need goodr knowledgable answers. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;12/9/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p22
The article argues on the lesson to be effective for both consumer and the furniture store, the salesperson need to be informed and honest.
- Selling power. Dudley-Jones, Mike // Cabinet Maker;03/19/99, Issue 5130, p16
Discusses the how and why in bedroom furniture retail selling. Retail selling as learned skill; Need for companies to have a management plan to help salespeople learn the selling process; Profile of a good customer; Need to understand why a retail selling job is frustrating, confusing and...
- Survey outlines key habits of furniture shopper groups. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p74
Reports the result of a survey on the key habits of furniture customer groups in the U.S. Preference of women without children on furniture quality; Comparison of purchasing between living room and bedroom furniture with dining room furniture; Choice of furniture stores.
- Successful Selling. McCarthy, John J. // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2001, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p42
Presents selling techniques for salespersons to attract customer interest. Needs of the customers; Identification of primary motives of customers; Basic buying motives; Presentation of products and services to customers.
- THE HUNT FOR THE PSYCHIC NEED. // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2001, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p43
Presents insights for identifying the needs of customers. Description of the selling situation; Behaviors of sales engineer; Reasons for common customers request; Consideration of the product by sales engineers in selling.
- Tracing the marketer-to-consumer connection. Newman, Karen A. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Mar2002, Vol. 170 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the opinion of a person regarding the tracing of marketerâ€toâ€consumer connection. Encounter on cosmetics and personal care products and application; Visits on favorite cosmetic counter or drug stores; Appreciation for the journey of products from concept to consumers.
- Customer Impact: The Winner's Edge. Brooks, Bill // American Salesman;May2003, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p14
Discusses the impact of customers on salespeople. Factors to consider about selling; Qualities of salespeople with high customer impact.
- Most stressful customers? // Sell!ng;Mar1998, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p16
Presents results of a survey conducted by author Josh Gordon on the most stressful types of customers dealt with by sales people in the United States. Customer behavior identified as the major inducers of stress.
- What is the value? Where is the value? Who perceives the value? Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/29/2012, p7
The article provides information on the major impact of the salesperson on how the value is perceived by customers and how their judgment is made.