Bid rumours push Allders shares up
- PX-50 To Outperform In 2003? // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/20/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p13
Focuses on the performance of the Czech PX-50 equity index as of January 20, 2003. Market gains in the last three months; Key market risks; Value of shares traded.
- Indi likely to dip before bouncing up. Abrams, Colin // Finance Week;7/19/2002, p21
Reports on the performance of the Indi 25 Index covering large capitalization industrial stocks as of July 2002. Factors which determined the buying points of the stocks.
- Looking at strength. Abrams, Colin // Finance Week;10/14/2002, p24
Focuses on the stock prices indexes of Resources 20 index and industrial stock Barloworld. Trends in stock trading; Strategies to be followed for purchase of stocks; Prediction on buying opportunity of stocks under the two indices.
- WARSAW STOCK EXCHANGE. // Warsaw Business Journal;12/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 51, p23
Lists prices of stocks on the Warsaw Stock Exchange in Poland as of December 13, 2001. Best and worst performing stocks; Stock price indexes.
- Common stock prices and yields. // Economic Indicators;Nov95, p31
Presents a tabulation of common stock prices and yields in the United States from 1985 to December 2, 1995. Period; New York Stock Exchange indexes; Dow-Jones industrial average; Standard & Poor's composite index; Common stock yields.
- Favored large-cap barometer will change. Carty, C. Michael // Pensions & Investments;11/1/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p36
Reports on the debate as to which best represents large-capitalization stocks in United States. Evaluation of the Dow Jones Industrial Index; Standard & Poor's 500 stock index; Rusell 1000; Criteria for comparing the three indexes.
- New order of S&P 500. Clowes, Mike // Pensions & Investments;12/27/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p12
Editorial. Describes the present-day Standard & Poor's 500 stock index in the United States. Comparison with the index in 1964; Structural changes; Analysis by Quantec America; Global exposure.
- Market indexes: Russell 1000 + Russell 2000 = Russell 3000. // Pensions & Investments;12/27/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p36
Presents Russell indexes reported as November 30, 1999. 1000, 2000 and 3000; International equities and other markets; Russell United States equity indexes; Russell top 20; Russell midcap.
- MARKET INDEXES: Russell 1000 + Russell 2000 = Russell 3000 *. // Pensions & Investments;6/26/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p48
Presents charts and graphs showing the Russell 1000 and Russell 2000 market indexes for total returns for periods ended May 31, 2000. United States equity; International equities and other markets; Volatility.