Christy wraps up baby market
- Christy builds on U.K. foundation. // Home Textiles Today;10/1/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p34
Focuses on the manufacturing of bath towels by supplier Christy in Great Britain. Capabilities of the manufacturing facility; Division of the lines of the Christy brand; Types of towels manufactured.
- Towelmaker Christy Moving to 261 Fifth Ave. // Home Textiles Today;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p43
Reports that upscale towel manufacturer Christy has moved to a new showroom located in suite 914, on the 9th floor of 261 Fifth Avenue in New York.
- Christy comes top in towel research. // Home Furnishings;Sep95, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p38
Reports on the good standing of the towel brand Christy in the British market. Christy's consumer awareness.
- Throwing in the towel for charity. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p29
Focuses on the towel trade-in initiatives for national children's charity by the company Christy towels in Great Britain. Amount raised by the company; Procedures of the towel trade-in; Citation on Haringey Young Carers Project as the recipient of the donation of Christy.
- Christy expands celebrity range. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p5
Reports two ranges of Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen collection from towel firm Christy in Great Britain. Description of the Dauphine; Design for Luxe; Cost of hand towels.
- Christy bows line, logo. Lillo, Andrea // Home Textiles Today;5/5/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p15
Reports the debut of towel manufacturer Christy's Spa towel collection. Physical description; Pricing.
- Christy MBO worth _GCP_ 15m. // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p3
Reports that management at towel manufacturer Christy have completed a management buyout from parent company, Courtaulds Textiles.
- Christy. Howell, Nic // New Media Age;9/7/2006, p40
The article reviews the Web site Christy, christy-towels.com, from Christy UK.
- Overlake Route. Hart, Roger // AutoWeek;7/3/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 27, p20
The article focuses on S.S. Badger, a car ferry-running between Manitowoc, Wisconsin, and Ludington, Michigan. The Badger was built in 1952 and is the last of 14 Ludington-based car ferries still crossing Lake Michigan. The boat was commissioned by Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad and built by...