Healthy returns for Multiyork
- C-stores' Mixed Bag. // Chain Store Age;Jun2002, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p41
Reports on the market status of convenience stores in the U.S. as of June 2002. Increase in the sales of convenience stores; Decline in profits before taxes in 2001; Comparison between convenient store margins and those of most supermarkets.
- Anguish in Adland. Shoebridge, Neil // BRW;9/9/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p66
Presents the solutions taken by Australian advertising agencies to protect their margins. Need top find new remuneration system; Involvement of procurement departments in setting contracts between ad agencies and their clients; Effort to increase their revenue and earnings.
- MAINTAINING HEALTHY PHARMACEUTICAL MARGINS. Glenn, Rob // Pharma Magazine;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p54
The article offers information on the pricing in the pharmaceutical industry of the U.S., highlighting the margins. It states that the impact of the industry's product lifecycle is a unique challenge facing drug companies. It mentions that the wider availability of products reduces the margin...
- DCM Shriram Q3 net up at Rs 60 crore. // Chemical Business;Feb2013, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p61
The article reports on the increase in the net profit of DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd. for the December 2012 quarter due to higher margins in its chloro-vinym and sugar business.
- Multiyork to introduce new concept store. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2012, Issue 5784, p8
The article focuses on the retailer Multiyork Furniture Ltd. which is planning to open a new concept store in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire in April 2012.
- Multiyork raises Â£25,000 for Children In Need. // Cabinet Maker;12/4/2009, Issue 5666, p8
The article reports that Norfolk, England-based Multiyork Furniture Ltd. has raised 25, 000 pounds through its fundraising initiatives for the BBC Children in Need.
- MultÃ®york introduces entry-level sofa collection. // Cabinet Maker;6/8/2012, Issue 5791, p10
The article offers information on the 'Essentials' range of sofas, from Multiyork Furniture Ltd.
- Multiyork's Â£90,000 sofa load stolen. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/2003, Issue 5366, p7
Reports on the amount of the Multiyork sofas stolen from an articulated lorry at a carpark in Thetford, England. Location of the trailer in Essex; Response of the company to the robbery; Assessment of the order of customers.
- New machine for Multiyork. // Cabinet Maker;4/30/2010, Issue 5685, p10
The article reports on the move of sofa manufacturing company Multiyork Furniture Ltd. to purchase 80,000-pound fabric cutting machine in Thetford, England.