Playing the beautiful game
- Consumer spending to pick up for christmas. Frank, James G. // Canadian Business Review;Autumn92, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the improvement of the consumer and business confidence in Canada. Evidences indicating the improvement in economic conditions toward the end of 1992; Regional differences across the country regarding consumer confidence; Two factors that reflects the increase in consumer spending.
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Recent Developments. // Turkey Country Monitor;Jan2012, p7
The article reports on the developments of consumer demand in Turkey in 2012 including the strong condition of consumer confidence, the concerns on household consumption, and the decline of domestic demand.
- Consumers May Trim Majap Purchases. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/29/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p46
Reports on the growing pessimism of consumers towards the United States economy, according to the Conference Board's monthly Consumer Confidence Index for April 2000. Cutback in consumers' planned purchases of key white goods; Decline in the percentage consumers who are planning to purchase a...
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Outlook. // Russia Country Monitor;Jun2012, p7
The article presents an outlook on consumer demand in Russia in which it has gained traction due to the recovery of confidence with renewed expansion of domestic credit and labor market.
- Consumers cast wary eye on slow economy. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;8/6/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the decline in United States consumer confidence during July 2001. Reflection of a projected slowdown in economic growth; Wariness about the jobs outlook; Diminished income expectations; Consumer spending patterns; Plans to buy major appliances, homes and automobiles.
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Outlook. // Spain Country Monitor;Mar2012, p7
The article presents outlook for Spain's consumer demand in 2012 which include country's low overall consumer confidence and sluggish consumer spending.
- Upstate consumer sentiment slides in March. REINHARDT, ERIC // Business Journal (Central New York);4/4/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p7
The article reports that according to the latest monthly survey, released by the Siena (College) Research Institute (SRI) on April 2, 2014, consumer sentiment in upstate New York declined in March, and cold weather of the winter season and the heating bills may have affected their spending.
- Feeling safer, Americans shop more. // Chain Store Age;Sep98, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p53
Reports on the improving consumer confidence and spending level in the United States. Finding that consumers feel safer in going to stores.
- Consumers skeptical as June index drops. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;7/8/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p34
Reports on consumer confidence in the U.S. in June 2002. Consumer confidence by region; Factors which helped erode consumer confidence; Consumer buying plans.