No Right of Privacy in Employer Computers
- A place in the sun. London, D. // Architectural Record;Feb1991, Vol. 179 Issue 2, p106
Offers a look at the Noble Research Center at Oklahoma State University, a state-of-the-art science facility designed by The Architects Collaborative, Inc.
- Expelling Exhaust. Pericich, Joseph T. // Engineered Systems;Jul2001, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p40
Features a laboratory project at the Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Demonstration of how compliance with industry standards and recommendations enable laboratories to meet academic requirements; Key features and specifications of the laboratory.
- OSU publication profiles new fire protection/safety grads. // Professional Safety;Dec96, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p56
Presents information as it relates to a publication by the Oklahoma State University, of the 1996-1997 graduates of the Department of Fire Protection and Safety Engineering Technology. Details on the publications; Inclusions in the publication; Contact information.
- Oklahoma State University `stream' metaphor: A curriculum position statement. Dobson, Russell L.; Smiley, Frederick M. // Education;Winter92, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p257
Discusses efforts to define curriculum at Oklahoma State University. Open and umbrella-like curriculum; Pseudo-scientific method for scope, sequence, and content; A curriculum `dam' metaphor; A curriculum `stream' metaphor; More.
- To Market, To Market. // FoodService Director;10/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p26
The article focuses on the Farmer's Market established by the University Dining Services of Oklahoma State University, which is an extension of the department's Farm Fresh program.
- OSU groups team to deliver fire ans safety education. // Professional Safety;Apr97, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p17
Reports on the Fire Protection and Safety Technology program and the Independent and Correspondence Study group of the Oklahoma State University which have joined together to create a program. Information on the program; Topics of the course to be discussed; Contact information listed.
- OSU offers fire protection technology certificate program. // Fire Engineering;Sep98, Vol. 151 Issue 9, p32
Reports on the new Fire Protection Technology certificate program offered by the Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Courses comprising the certificate program.
- Is the Sooner Express UNSTOPPABLE? Murphy, Austin // Sports Illustrated;12/29/2008, Vol. 109 Issue 26, p32
A photograph is presented of the offensive line for the Oklahoma University's Sooners football team.
- Brand and Deliver. Davis, David // Oklahoma Today;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p13
A review is offered for the university-owned restaurant Ranchers Club located at the Oklahoma State University in Oklahoma.