Small Rewards Can Push Productivity
- TriWest wins $2.5 billion contract to serve military personnel and dependents. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/26/96, Vol. 100 Issue 35, p11
Reports on the contract won by TriWest Healthcare Alliance to provide managed care services for active-duty military personnel, retirees and dependents in Midwestern and Southwestern states. Contract as part of the TriCare program; Merit Behavioral Care Corp.'s subcontract to provide mental...
- Personal Information on Thousands Stolen from TriCare. Philpott, Tom // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Feb2003, Vol. 129 Issue 2, p90
Reports on the theft of personal information of beneficiaries of medical organization TriWest Healthcare Alliance Corp. in December 2002. Categories of stolen information; Steps taken by TriCare officials after the theft; Cash award announced by TriWest for providing information related to the...
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;4/19/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 76, p4
The article reports on the addition of a provider directory functionality to the mobile application and mobile website of TriWest Healthcare Alliance.
- Tri'West Provides DSTRESS Line to Marine Corps. // Officer;May/Jun2012, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p53
The article offers information about DSTRESS, a new program offered through TriWest Healthcare Alliance.
- TriWest among ESGR's Freedom Award Recipients. // Officer;Oct2009, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p69
The article announces that TriWest Healthcare Alliance Corp. has been named one of the 15 winners of the 2009 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award from the National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR).
- HIT roundup. // Medical Device Daily;4/20/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 77, p3
The article reports that a directory functionality has been added by TriWest Healthcare Alliance, which manages the U.S. Department of Defense's Tricare military health scheme, to its mobile application and mobile website.
- THE REST OF THE CLASS OF '00. // Modern Healthcare;9/17/2007 Supplement, Vol. 37, p41
A list of healthcare executives for the Up & Comers Class of 2000 is presented, including Michelle Gaskill of Stockamp & Associates, Elizabeth Hughes of Provena St. Joseph Medical Center, and David McIntyre Jr. of TriWest Healthcare Alliance.
- Settlement ends protest over CHAMPUS contract. Markley, Jennifer // Inside Tucson Business;8/19/96, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p14B
No abstract available.
- ROA Welcomes TriWest Healthcare Alliance and Freightliner, LLC. // Officer;Jun2005, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p76
Presents photographs of officers of the Reserve Officers Association of the United States with executives of TriWest Healthcare Corp. Alliance and Freightliner LLC.