- End Workplace Discrimination. // Successful Supervisor;Aug2012, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p6
The article discusses the steps that can be taken to help in preventing discrimination in the workplace and build a comfortable work environment for employees. It says that supervisors should be aware of the messages they are imparting to employees. It states that employees should be aware of...
- Variety Pack. Ramaswami, Rama // Operations & Fulfillment;Apr2002, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p6
Editorial. Presents information on themes of adaptation in work diversity research. Change in the offerings of Andersen/Texas A&M; Modification of procedures; Details on the report 'Who's Minding the Future?,' published by Andersen and the Center for Retailing Studies at Texas A&M University.
- Good leaders understand contributions of different personalities. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;06/29/98, Issue 322322, p15
Focuses on diversity issues in the workplace. Use of Enneagram; Understanding personality differences; Reorganization in businesses; Conflicts resulting from diversity.
- How to… manage a diversity programme. Doke, DeeDee; Beagrie, Scott // Personnel Today;2/4/2003, p31
Provides suggestions on how to manage diversity in the workplace. Meaning of diversity; Importance of diversity in the workplace; Approach to be adopted in the implementation of diversity programs; Significance of diversity audit; Web site addresses to search for more information.
- The Spice of Life. Hopen, Deborah // Journal for Quality & Participation;Winter2004, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p3
Introduces a series of article about workplace diversity.
- The Challenge Ahead. Morabito, Cheri // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on what inclusion really entails which is beyond the declaration of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the nature of diversity and inclusion in today's workplace and learn from the experts to...
- Drawing the boss-friend line. // Administrative Professional Today;Jun2010, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p4
The article offers tips on how to manage former business peers and current friends while maintaining the respect as someone in authority.
- Diversity is still an invaluable business asset. Lee // San Diego Business Journal;12/06/99, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p39
Discusses the importance of diversity and intellectual tolerance in business. Need for tolerance for different ideas and perspectives that promote creative solutions; Need for businesses to break through stale thinking and conventional strategies; Danger of believing that one's ideas are inviolate.
- Hoy cocinamos... Diversidad. Martínez Fernández, Roberto // Capital Humano;abr2013, Vol. 26 Issue 275, p130
No abstract available.