University of Michigan Changes Tack in $140 Million Deal
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/29/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31851, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of March 2004. Increase in personal income and personal consumption expenditures; Consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan; Raise in the rating of Kennebuk, Maine by the Standard & Poor's.
- UM upgraded to highest possible Moody's bond rating. Wheeler, Jacob // Crain's Detroit Business;08/21/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p2
Reports on the upgrade of the bond ratings of the University of Michigan.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Falls to 71.3 in January. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/22/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33848, p2
The article reports that the consumer sentiment index recorded by the University of Michigan was 71.3 compared to the reading 72.9 in December 2012 and also offers information on expectation index and current conditions index.
- Consumer Sentiment December Index at 72.5. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33239, p18
The article reports that the final December 2009 consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan is 72.5.
- Univ. of Michigan's June index at 107.3. // Bond Buyer;06/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30671, p2
Reports on the University of Michigan's June 1999 consumer sentiment index in the United States.
- Chemicals today, drugs tomorrow: U-M's new Center for Drug Discovery. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that University of Michigan has opened a new center for drug discovery to accelerate the commercialization of drugs under development.
- Consumer Sentiment Posts Largest-Ever Drop. Seigel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32985, p2
The article reports on the results of the preliminary October 2008 consumer sentiment index reading of the University of Michigan. According to market sources, consumer sentiment index posted 57.5, the largest-ever drop from the final September 70.3 reading preliminary September 73.1 reading,...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31427, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of July 2002. Increase in sales of retailers; Reduction in the consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan; Formation of the New York City Charter Revision Commission by Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Dips in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33535, p2
The article reports on the preliminary consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan for June 2011 which indicates a lower reading compared to the previous month's reading.