Stephens Branches Out in Its Home Base of Arkansas and Beyond
- Will B2 trigger a domino effect? McKelvey, Charles // Marketing Week;7/27/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p19
Comments on the advertising campaigns launched for B2, an investment product of Barclays Bank and Egg company in Great Britain. Account on the failure of Barclays to attract investors; Details on the competition within the online investment market; Implications for the financial services industry.
- Robbie's on a roll. // U.S. Banker;Oct99, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p35
Features San Francisco, California-based investment banker BancBoston Robertson Stephens. Merger with Fleet Financial Group scheduled for October 15, 1999; Business focus; Secret of the firm's success; Pre-tax income and revenue in the first half of 1999.
- Networks compete for Barclays Capital. // Campaign;10/13/2006, Issue 41, p1
The article reports that investment banking company Barclays Capital Inc. is searching for an advertising agency to manage its consolidated global advertising business. The advertising business of the company is being handled by several roster agencies around the globe. AAR will handle the...
- Sisson joins BancBoston. // High Yield Report;01/18/99, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p3
Reports the appointment of Rosemary Sisson as managing director of BancBoston Robertson Stephens, an investment bank in the United States. Job responsibilities of Sisson; Previous work of Sisson; Plans of BancBoston to capitalize in consumer products industry; High yield performance of...
- Robertson Stephens layoff of 37 is rumored to be beginning of bloodletting. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;11/4/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 212, p29
Reports on market rumors arising from BancBoston Robertson Stephens Inc.'s announcement that it would cut 37 jobs from its work force. Positions eliminated; BankBoston's establishment of a four-year retention pool for key Robertson Stephens people; Staff cuts throughout the investment banking...
- FleetBoston's Negotiations To Sell Robertson Drag On. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;7/2/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 126, p20
Reports on uncertainty over FleetBoston Financial Corp.'s plan to sell its failed Robertson Stephens Inc. investment bank. Concern over FleetBoston's ability to sell the bank; Writedowns that FleetBoston will have to take in relation to its business in Argentina and Brazil; Decline in the share...
- Brands: MERRILL LYNCH. Krol, Carol // B to B;10/24/2005, Vol. 90 Issue 13, p28
The article presents information on the marketing efforts of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. as of November 2005. The company's Global Markets and Investment Banking Group launched its first global advertising campaign in six years in the fourth quarter of last year, and by spring market research among...
- Google ads seen lifting results. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/ 7/2014, pA02
Shares, already near record highs, rose Mon. after at least 3 investment banks boosted price targets on
- GO FIGURE. Nudd, Tim; McMains, Andrew; O'Leary, Moreen; Ransom, Kevin // Adweek;6/21/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 25, p34
Months that Citibank's "Live richly" advertising campaign has been running. From the beginning, the response to the work was mixed. Some were bemused, wondering why a company whose primary job is to protect people's money would suggest money isn't that important. Others were outraged. But now a...