Business Community Pushes $1 Billion for Phoenix Projects
- Black America's Real Albatross: The Schooling Gap. Mack-Cozzo, Jane // American Enterprise;Apr/May2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p28
Presents information on a letter published by science teacher Scott Phelps in Pasadena, California concerning the academic performance of Afro-American students. Actions taken by a school district official on the letter; Response of the parents of the Afro-American students to the letter;...
- Storage tool ships. Hatlestad, Luc // InfoWorld;7/3/95, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p12
Presents information on Palindrome Corporation's release of an upgrade to its network storage software. Features of the software, NetWare Directory Services; Information on Store Manager 4.0; Comments of Scott Phelps, LAN administrator for the Internal Revenue Service.
- Meeting Expectations. Stevenson, Jaclyn C. // BusinessWest;2/18/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p16
The article presents an overview of the tourism industry's condition and convention market in Massachusetts and Connecticut. Mary Kay Wydra of the Springfield Convention & Visitors Bureau (GSCVB) and Scott Phelps of the Greater Hartford Convention and Visitors Bureau (GHCVB) describe the tourism...
- GROWING PAINS. DEVINE, DANIEL JAMES // World (0888157X);11/2/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p54
The article focuses on the criticism for the Harvest Bible Chapel in Chicago, Illinois and senior pastor James MacDonald by the chapel's former leaders. Topics discussed include the chapel's transparency and accountability issues, the three elders, including Daniel Marquardt, Scott Phelps, and...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p22
Presents charts and a graph related to investments in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Bank stocks.
- NEWSBITE. // Credit Management;Aug2003, p9
Reports on the return of Ernie as an investment option in Great Britain.
- Investment activity in countries of the Commonwealth. Komarov, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p83
Focuses on the investment activities of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries. Decline of the volume of capital investments in productive construction; Impact of insufficient investment to the integrity of production; Factors that influence the investment processes in CIS...
- FOMC Cuts Rates By 25 Basis Points. Floyd, Daniel F.; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p2
Focuses on several business-related developments in the U.S. investment industry as of June 28, 2001. Reduction in the target for the federal funds rate and discount rate by the Federal Open Market Committee; Announcement by the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury regarding debt buyback operation for...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p40
Presents information about investment market indicators in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001. Total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding; Information about the Municipal Bond Index and Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index.