Problems Cited in Plan to Refinance Debt of Southern California Toll Road
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32744, p2
A correction to the quote from Orange County, California Supervisor John Moorlach that was published in the previous issue is presented.
- OC treasurer (of all people) seeks more leeway. Brennan, Peter // Orange County Business Journal;07/19/99, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p4
Reports on Orange County, California Treasurer John Moorlach's support for bills that would give more flexibility to county treasurers on where to invest. Investments in commercial paper; Provisions of the bills.
- Moorlach. // Orange County Business Journal;7/28/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p47
Comments on the naming of John Moorlach as the chief executive officer of Orange County, California.
- Moorlach on reform, politics, Citron, Wall Street, et al. Reiff, Rick // Orange County Business Journal;8/05/96, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p1
Presents excerpts from an interview with the Orange County treasurer John Moorlach on various issues. Changes seen in Orange County's government; Differences seen between the public and private sectors; Grade to give former Orange County treasurer Bob Citron; Savings achieved since taking over...
- O.C. bankruptcy party hints that treasurer may seek higher office. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;12/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30783, p1
Reports on fifth anniversary of the bankruptcy filing of Orange County, California. Fundraiser set up by tax collector John Moorlach; Purpose of the fund raising event.
- Moorlach's Mad Motivation. Capaldi, Michael D. // Orange County Business Journal;4/7/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p83
The article focuses on the actions and decisions of John Moorlach, supervisor of Orange County, California, concerning some issues in the county. Moorlach called for the establishment of an independent office in 2006 to review all violent exchanges between deputies and the public. He estimated...
- Privatize highways. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/16/94, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p22
Cites the May 1994 issue of `Privatization' which reported on the idea of private toll roads worldwide. Germany, India, Poland and Vietnam are the latest additions to a group that exceeds 40 countries who opted to make use of the private sector to develop, own and operate highway infrastructure...
- Dems peer down toll hike road. Tita, Bob // Crain's Chicago Business;2/24/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p4
Focuses on the plans of U.S. Senators in Illinois to raise the price of travelling on the state's tollway. Purpose for which the additional money would be used; Possibility of opposition to the increase in toll charges.
- Innovative financing makes California toll roads a reality. // American City & County;Oct93, Vol. 108 Issue 11, p50
Reports on California's toll road project. Financing package from Citicorp, Banque Natioanale de Paris and Societe Generale; Partners in the project; Project to relieve congestion along State Route 91; Financing details; First fully-automated toll road in the world; Use of electronic...