N.Y.C. Water Agency Puts $1 Billion New-Money, Refunding Deals on Tap
- San Antonio fund to ease debt service. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p34
Reports that the city of San Antonio, Texas is liquidating cash in the reserve fund provided for in a $106.4 million water system refunding issue sold on October 15, 1997 in order to refund additional debt.
- Tampa Water Set for Large Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31061, p1
Reports the plan of Tampa Bay Water to sell utility system refunding revenue bonds in Florida. Projection of savings due to refunding; Use of the savings for feasibility studies of water supply programs; Information on the bond ratings.
- Albuquerque Water Authority Refunding $195M. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;8/8/2014, p13
The article discusses the 195 million U.S. dollars refunding bonds to be issued by the water utility that serves Albuquerque and Bernalillo County, New Mexico. Topics discussed include the Series 2014A bonds that will refund the authority's Series 2005 bonds and the 2005 New Mexico Finance...
- Colorado Agency Readies $51.2 Million of Refunding Pollution Control Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p6
Reports on the sale of refunding pollution control revenue bonds by the Colorado Water Resources & Power Development Authority. Reasons for the sale of pollution control revenue bonds; Issue of bonds for clean-water and drinking-water programs by the authority.
- Charlotte to Refund $70 Million Of Its Water-Sewer System Debt. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p3
Reports that the city of Charlotte, North Carolina, is set to refund about 70 million dollars of outstanding water and sewer debt in the week following February 9, 2005, as part of a plan to maximize savings while funding system improvements. Net present value savings that the revenue bond...
- Rate Climate Makes Tampa Bay Water Jump at the Chance for $108M Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31817, p7
Reports on the pricing of a multi-million revenue refunding deal by Tampa Bay Water in Bradenton, Florida. Monitoring and finalization of the deal's structure; Use of the bonds insured by the Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. for the partial refunding of Tampa Bay Water's Series 1998 A and B and...
- N.Y.C. Water Authority Fights Negative Arbitrage With Crossover. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;04/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31122, p3
Reports on the plan of Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) to issue refunding bonds in New York City. Factors affecting the decision of MWFA to issue refunding bonds; Plan of Alan Anders, secretary of MWFA to crossover the refunding; Purpose of issuing crossover refunding.
- Fed Rate Cut Teases N.Y.C. To Make Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/22/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31208, p1
Reports the bond refunding of the Municipal Water Finance Authority in New York, New York. Terms and conditions of the bond sale; Announcement of the refunding after the cut-off of federal funds rate; Confidence of Alan Sanders, director of the financing authority, on achieving the refunding goal.
- Texas municipalities to get savings in water refunding. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;05/04/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30633, p1
Cites a $212.4 million bond refunding that the Texas Water Resources Finance Authority expects to price through a Goldman Sachs & Co.-led syndicate on May 11, 1999. Amount from the present-value savings generated by the offering that could be realized by the underlying borrowers of TWRFA;...