Calif. Warrants Standby Agreement Providers Named
- EMS to Hit $231 Billion by 205. // PC FAB;Sep2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the estimated revenue for worldwide contract manufacturing services in 2005. Geographical locations and industries which represent opportunities for contract manufacturing services.
- Top 50 the BIG get BIGGER. Fischbach, Amy Florence; Lucy, Jim; Harrington, Mike // CEE News;Jun2001, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the impact of strong markets on the revenue of the largest electrical contractors in the United States. Demands posed to electrical contractors; List of top electrical contractors; Electrical construction projects of several companies.
- Taking out a contract. // Public Finance;09/08/95, p9
Focuses on issues on contracting out revenue services in Scotland. Views of John Crook, head of direct revenues on the issue; Aims of the Scottish council related to the management of revenue services; Reasons for contracting out revenue services; Functions of the Capita Managed Services company.
- New Annual PPFA Report Quietly Offers New Insights into Its Reliance on Government Funding, Continued Role as Largest Abortion Provider. O'Bannon, Randall K. // National Right to Life News;Winter2012, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p8
The article comments on the 2009-2010 Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) Annual Report. The author observes that the latest edition of the report is plain compared to past reports and purports that PPFA would likely want to appear ostentatious in austere times. But he highlights the...
- The Lull Before the Storm. Bush, Rick // Transmission & Distribution World;May2003, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the usability of outsourcing in business operations. Enhancement in the business processes; Capability to generate revenues; Advantages of outsourcing deals.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;5/15/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 94, p3
The article reports that PDI has signed several new and renewal contracts that are expected to generate total revenues of 16 million dollars.
- FASB Proposes Tweaks to Revenue Recognition Standard. Cohn, Michael // Accountingtoday.com;9/30/2015, p1
The Financial Accounting Standards Board has issued a proposed accounting standards update to improve the guidance on collectibility, noncash consideration, and completed contracts at transition in the new revenue recognition standard.
- Dam Boost To Laos Economy. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/2/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the agreement of Thailand's Electricity Generating Authority to buy more electricity from Laos. Benefits of the agreement for Laos; Value of the deal; Total revenue of Laos government for 2002.
- DEVIL IN THE DETAILS OF COMPENSATION PACKAGES, SAYS LAWYER. // CardLine;4/24/2009, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p38
The article reports on the views of Adam Atlas, a lawyer in Montreal, Quebec concerning contract arrangements with processors and acquirers. He says that the problem on compensation packages on independent sales lies in the details of the contract. He further adds that net revenue is unique in...