Calif. Warrants Standby Agreement Providers Named
- EMS to Hit $231 Billion by 205. // PC FAB;Sep2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the estimated revenue for worldwide contract manufacturing services in 2005. Geographical locations and industries which represent opportunities for contract manufacturing services.
- Top 50 the BIG get BIGGER. Fischbach, Amy Florence; Lucy, Jim; Harrington, Mike // CEE News;Jun2001, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the impact of strong markets on the revenue of the largest electrical contractors in the United States. Demands posed to electrical contractors; List of top electrical contractors; Electrical construction projects of several companies.
- Taking out a contract. // Public Finance;09/08/95, p9
Focuses on issues on contracting out revenue services in Scotland. Views of John Crook, head of direct revenues on the issue; Aims of the Scottish council related to the management of revenue services; Reasons for contracting out revenue services; Functions of the Capita Managed Services company.
- New Annual PPFA Report Quietly Offers New Insights into Its Reliance on Government Funding, Continued Role as Largest Abortion Provider. O'Bannon, Randall K. // National Right to Life News;Winter2012, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p8
The article comments on the 2009-2010 Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) Annual Report. The author observes that the latest edition of the report is plain compared to past reports and purports that PPFA would likely want to appear ostentatious in austere times. But he highlights the...
- The Lull Before the Storm. Bush, Rick // Transmission & Distribution World;May2003, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the usability of outsourcing in business operations. Enhancement in the business processes; Capability to generate revenues; Advantages of outsourcing deals.
- Liberia's flag of 'inconvenience'. Vesely, Milan // African Business;Apr2004, Issue 297, p24
Focuses on the agreement between the U.S.-led Proliferation Security Initiative group and the Liberian government to allow the intercept of ships flying the Liberian flag, in an attempt to counter the threat of terrorism. Revenue risks posed by the agreement to the Liberian government; Terms of...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;5/15/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 94, p3
The article reports that PDI has signed several new and renewal contracts that are expected to generate total revenues of 16 million dollars.
- FASB Proposes Tweaks to Revenue Recognition Standard. Cohn, Michael // Accountingtoday.com;9/30/2015, p1
The Financial Accounting Standards Board has issued a proposed accounting standards update to improve the guidance on collectibility, noncash consideration, and completed contracts at transition in the new revenue recognition standard.
- Dam Boost To Laos Economy. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/2/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the agreement of Thailand's Electricity Generating Authority to buy more electricity from Laos. Benefits of the agreement for Laos; Value of the deal; Total revenue of Laos government for 2002.