Chicago Charter School System Offers $16M of Triple-B Bonds
- Oklahoma Seeking Underwriter For Endowed Chairs Borrowing. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31899, p43
Reveals that Oklahoma is seeking an underwriter for a multimillion dollar deal to pay for endowed chairs at state universities. Selection of a finance team for a multimillion dollar bond issue for a Native American cultural center; Naming of Oppenheim as lead underwriter for the bond issue.
- UNC at Chapel Hill Sets $224M Half-BAB Deal to Fund Projects. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/16/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33217, p36
The article reports on the Build America Bonds (BAB) deal of the University of North Carolina with 224 million dollars to finance projects in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. It states that the bond is rated by Moody's Investors Service Inc. with Aa1 and AA-plus by Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch...
- University of Indiana Plans $270M For Refunding, Capital Projects. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/23/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32800, p8
The article reports on the plan of the University of Indiana to invest $270 million of revenue-backed borrowing for refunding and capital projects in Indiana. The university will refund existing debts and spend on several projects as it prepares to launch a new planning process under its new...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Chelsea, Mass., returns to the market. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p6
Reports that the town of Chelsea, Massachusetts is planning to issue general obligation bonds on the third week of October 1997. Value of the bonds at stake; Comments from town officials.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p22
Presents bond calls and redemption results in the United States as of October 14, 1997. Issuers include the Huntsville Educational Building Authority in Alabama; Selma Hospital District in Sacramento, California; Rochester Hills in Michigan; Callers' names.