Pittsburgh Sewer Authority Reaches Cash Settlement in Case of Whistle-Blowers
- Water and sewer system passes to authority's control in Pittsburgh. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p45
Reports that the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority will assume the responsibility for the operation and maintenance of the city's infrastructure. Elimination of the overlap of functions of the public works department and the authority.
- Pittsburgh Authority plans first Internet advance refunding. Demenchuck, Michael // Bond Buyer;02/10/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30328, p3
Focuses on the sale of new money bonds over the Internet by the Pittsburgh Water & Sewer Authority. Value of the bonds; Projects planned to receive funds raised by the bond issue.
- Maturity bids win out in Pittsburgh Internet refunding. Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;02/24/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30337, p31
Reports on the number of maturity-by-maturity bids obtained by the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority on the $228.5 million of water and sewer system bonds in the first advance refunding sold over the Internet. Background on the `MuniAction' Web site used in the negotiated sale; Options for...
- Pittsburgh Water, Sewer Authority Embarks on $165 Million Refunding. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/16/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31720, p5
Focuses on the plans of the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority to market the fixed-rate refunding revenue bonds of the agency in Pennsylvania. Use of the funds in financing several economic development projects; Total amount of the revenue bonds; Expansion of government funds.
- Finding the BIG fix. Barkin, Robert // American City & County;Apr2012, Vol. 127 Issue 4, p26
The article focuses on the effort of the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) in Pennsylvania to reinvest in the city's water and wastewater infrastructure. The city reportedly spent close to 100 million U.S. dollars for the infrastructure in 2012. Councilman Patrick Dowd said, however,...
- Pall Trinity signs deals worth millions. Hubbard, Kim L. // Business Journal (Central New York);06/18/99, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the treatment-facility contract between the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (PWSA) and Pall Trinity Micro (PTM). Drinking-water safety test undergone by PTM; Filtration process; Market potential of the membrane system.
- Schlumberger to equip Pittsburgh with telemetry app. // RCR;08/16/99, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p35
Reports that Schlumberger Resource Management Inc. won a contract to supply an advanced meter reading solution to the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority. Use of the product to provide fixed-network automated meter reading services to residential, commercial and industrial customers across...
- Schinnerer focusing on service, quality. Marley, Sara // Business Insurance;8/16/93, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p47
Reports on the performance of Coregis Group Inc. in the insurance surplus lines for 1992. Premium volume; Gross revenues; Number of employees; Commercial lines; Admitted business; Non-admitted business; Major markets; Clients; Reorganization; Divisions; Offices.
- Coregis adds cover for public officials. Coffin, Bill // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Jul97, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p74
Reports on Coregis Insurance Co.'s offer of a public officials and employment liability insurance product. Provision of capability to control claim and appoint counsel to the insured; Coverage highlights.