Delaware Panel Releases Good News, Bad News Forecast for 2002, 2003
- Minnesota DOR extends deadline for flood victims. // Sales & Use Tax Alert;10/1/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the Minnesota Department of Revenue's (DOR) extension of the deadline for tax filing and payment for flood victims in 2007. The counties that were affected by floods and were allowed to extend their tax filing and payment without penalty include Steele, Dodge, Wabasha,...
- Expansion aided by tax-deferred exchanges. Ellis IV, John W. // Franchise Times;Aug97, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p16
Looks at the tax-deferred exchanges provision of the US Internal Service Revenue's tax code that can benefit franchisees in the United States. Features of the tax-deferred provision; Requirements to use the provision; Illustration using a case of a client who sold her restaurant business for...
- The History of the Texas Franchise Tax. Haney, Josh; Wright, Bruce // Fiscal Notes;May2015, p1
The article focuses on the development of the franchise tax law in Texas and include topics on the law on business revenue, the property taxes management, and the taxes management.
- Revenue lower than expected for business franchise tax. WIMMER, LESLIE // Fort Worth Business Press;9/22/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p3
This article discusses the revised franchise tax revenue of Texas for the end of the 2008 fiscal year. According to R. J. DeSilva, spokesman in Comptroller Susan Comb's office, revenue is lower than expected at $4.47 billion. Donna Rutter of Hartman, Leito and Bolt LLP thinks that the revenue...
- Preparing to sell your business? New Jersey, New York,... Newman, Samuel; Fineman, Marshall L. // CPA Journal;June97, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p67
Deals with how certain are tax advisors and tax return preparers about the required procedures that are applicable for New Jersey franchise and New Jersey individual income tax purposes. Law of New Jersey on carry backs of losses for New Jersey franchise tax purposes; Instructions for New...
- New FTB policies reflect a more accommodating approach. Woodford, John R. // Outlook;Winter98, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p38
Focuses on the Franchise Tax Board's plan of loosening its policies on installment agreements and offers in compromise regulations. FTB's aim of being more responsive to taxpayers' needs; Replacement of the old payment arrangements.
- Comptroller Susan Combs Nominates Panelists to Review Effects of Revised Franchise Tax. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);4/9/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p14
The article reports that Texas Comptroller Susan Combs has nominated the panelists to review the effects of revised franchise tax in Texas.
- MONEY. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);4/16/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p9
The article reports that Texas Comptroller Susan Combs has nominated several panelists to review the effects of the revised Franchise Tax.
- Estate Tax and Liquidity Planning for Franchise Owners. Chazan, Michael J. // Franchising World;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p43
Presents information on estate tax and liquidity planning for franchise owners. Options; Importance; Assets and objectives; Agreement terms.