BlackRock Hires 3 Specialists for New Group
- BlackRock Struggles For Brand Recognition. Panko, Ron // Best's Review;Jul2000, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p36
Reports on the growth of assets managed by New York City-based BlackRock Inc. Focus on equity management.
- BlackRock looks to boost tracker range. Brearley, Beth // Fundweb;9/29/2014, p1
The article reports on the plan of BlackRock Inc. to expand its tracker funds by adding three new funds under the BlackRock Collective Investment Fund category.
- BlackRock positioned on rates. // Money Management;5/23/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p10
The article focuses on the economic condition of the portfolios of the investment management company BlackRock Inc. in Australian market in 2013.
- Top 10 Selected Mortgage Funds-Second Quarter 2012. // National Mortgage News;7/16/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p1
The article lists the top mortgage funds in the second quarter of 2012 which include Fidelity Investments Inc., Blackrock Inc. and Payden and Rygel.
- BlackRock seeds UK fund launch with Â£100m Weis portfolio. Furber, Sophia // Estates Gazette;7/27/2013, Issue 1330, p05
The article reports that the UK Long Lease Property Fund, the first British property fund of investment management firm BlackRock, has made its debut investment in a 100 million British pound portfolio assembled by Israeli property mogul Aubrey Weis.
- Online: Most read this month on AsianInvestor.net. // Asian Investor;May2014, p1
The article offers financial industry news briefs across the world as of May 2014 on topics challenges for fee talks in Asia for private bank fund managers, appointment of Asia head by investment company Blackrock Inc. and success of Asia Fund Passport scheme.
- BlackRock Forms New Unit, Offers Buy-Side System. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;08/14/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p13
Reports that the investment firm BlackRock Inc. has created a division called BlackRock Solutions. Provision of asset management systems to institutional investors; Use of T1 lines and servers installed at client sites; Conversion of the risk management system into a service bureau.
- BlackRock pairs with Tavistock to launch model portfolios. Suter, Laura // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/28/2015, p9
The article reports that multinational investment management corporation Blackrock has teamed up with Tavistock Investments to release blended active and passive portfolios in September 2015.
- Fund Managers: BlackRock, Franklin Templeton lead trend of building local fund ops in Hong Kong. // Asian Investor;Jan2013, p1
The article informs that BlackRock Inc., asset manager, has decided to launch a platform of Hong Kong, China-domiciled funds early in 2014. It informs that BlackRock has been working on the set-up by expanding its investment and sales capabilities, and is likely to go live with it in the first...