Michigan Considers More Bonds for Sewer, School SRFs
- Bond vote raises sewer issues. // Inside Tucson Business;05/12/97, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p4
Editorial. Focuses on the sewer issues in the bond plan to be voted on in Arizona.
- Water, Sewer Rates to Rise In Atlanta. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/7/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31795, p1
Reports on the water and sewer revenue bond deal in Atlanta, Georgia. Maintenance and repair of the water and sewer system; Increase of the water rates; Selection of Compliance of the debt coverage requirement.
- Lawmakers From Jefferson File Sewer Rate Complaint. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/27/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33539, p4
The article reports on the opposition of four Jefferson County, Alaska lawmakers about the sewer rate increase suggested by the court-appointed receiver supervising the county's sewer system.
- Busy Two Weeks: Dallas to Sell $337 Million in Two Competitive Deals. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p30
Reports on the initiated bids for water and sewer system revenue bonds of Dallas, Texas. Amount of general obligation bond issue; Usage of negotiation for refunding issues; Range of maturities for the revenue bonds.
- New laws give incentive to stopping sewage overflows. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;1/21/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p16
Reports the legislation on sewage overflows reduction in Michigan. Increase in the monetary match of the federal government; Exemptions to the legislation; Implication of the legislation for the Supreme Court.
- Illinois House Likely to OK Pension Gos. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31598, p1
Reports on the expected approval of $10 billion general obligation pension bonding authorization by California House. Estimated budget deficit for fiscal year 2004; Other approvals needed for the plan; Significance of the issue for the state's budget deficit.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p29
A chart is presented that shows the status of various government securities legislation in the U.S.
- OKLAHOMA: Indian Center Seeks More. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p9
The article reports that the sponsors of the American Indian Cultural Center will ask the 2011 legislature for 43 million dollar bond to help complete the 177.5 million project in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- VIRGINIA Big Garvee Plan in Flux. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;1/13/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33450, p7
The article offers information on a rule change voted by the Virginia House that could affect the state's plan to issue 1.1 billion dollars of grant anticipation vehicle revenue bonds and it could allow lawmakers to divert transportation funds to other spending projects.