Newly Rated Agency Readies $300M Deal for Philadelphia Area
- Salomon, UBS Grab Top Two Senior Manager Slots. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31482, p35
Reports the ranking of financial advisers and managers of bond issues in the U.S. as of October 2002. Retention in the position of Salomon Smith Barney Inc. in the senior managers category; Advantage of Merrill Lynch over Salomon in the competitive managers category; Disclosure on the total...
- No Role for Brokers in Analyst Reforms. Jamieson, Dan // On Wall Street;Jul2002, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p20
Discusses the exclusion of retail representatives or brokers in a Research Recommendation Committee created by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. upon settlement with the New York attorney general in May 2002. Purpose of the committee; Adoption of the standards of the settlement by Salomon Smith Barney...
- Stockbrokerages. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/29/2006, Issue 323654, p17
A list of different stock brokers ranked by number of local brokers in San Joaquin Valley, California is presented. The stock brokers include Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc., Salomon Smith Barney Inc. and Wachovia Securities LLC.
- Merrill Picks New Chief of Derivatives. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p1
Reports on New York City-based Merrill Lynch & Co.'s appointment of Robert Barber as managing director. Replacement of Mark Paris who joined rival Salomon Smith Barney; Reasons for Paris' departure from Merrill.
- Stockbrokerages. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/30/2005, Issue 323498, p19
A list of the stockbrokerages ranked by number of local brokers in San Joaquin River Valley, California with their respective addressess is presented. The number one firm is Merrill Lynch followed by Salomon Smith Barney Inc., Capital Financial & Insurance Services, Wachovia Securities LLC,...
- Stockbrokers. // Inside Tucson Business;1/14/2003 Book of Lists, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p61
Presents a chart depicting on the ranking of local stockbrokers in Tucson, Arizona. Number of licensed stockbrokers at Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; Products and services offered by the Morgan Stanley & Co.; Local chief management officer of Salomon Smith Barney Inc.
- Time for overhaul. Folk, Douglas // Pensions & Investments;04/19/99, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
Argues that the United States bond market is in need of a major overhaul. Alleged failure of domestic bond market indexes to reflect the enormity of the universe of potential investments; Differences between the indexes from Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch and Salomon Smith Barney Inc. with...
- Book-managers equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/26/98, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p54
Presents statistics on equity issues from three book managers for the period October 15 to 22, 1998. Merrill Lynch; Morgan Stanley Dean Witter; Salomon Smith Barney.
- Salomon nabs two top tech bankers from Merrill Lynch. Hadjian, Ani Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/09/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 39, p9
Reports that Salomon Smith Barney Inc. has hired two technology bankers from Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. Details of the bankers' experiences; Significance of the hiring for the improved technology banking activity of Salomon.