S&P Double-Downgrades Henry Ford Health System
- HOSPITAL NEWS. // Modern Healthcare;1/7/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p17
Reports the business loss of Henry Ford Health System in Michigan. Effect of the business loss on health services; Plan of the investors on the business loss; Status of the health services in the state.
- Medicaid cuts may lessen. Raphael, Steve // Crain's Detroit Business;6/19/95, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p2
Reports on statements by Henry Ford Health System Inc. president Gail Warden commenting on proposed Medicare cuts in the United States Congress.
- Ford sells part of Ohio HMO wheel. Rauber, Chris // Modern Healthcare;10/19/98, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p2
Reports on the plan of Henry Ford Health System to sell part of its managed-care operation to another hospital system in an effort to reduce its anticipated operating losses in 1997. Selling of the company's managed-care business in Ohio to ProMedica Health System; Value of the business to be...
- Late News. // Modern Healthcare;7/7/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p3
Presents news briefs on health care in the U.S. as of July 7, 2003. Criteria published by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services that will trigger a review of hospitals for suspected abuse of the outlier payment system; Health maintenance organization in Detroit whose control was seized...
- The big stories. Raphael, Steve // Crain's Detroit Business;2/27/95, Vol. 11 Issue 9, pA82
Presents a corporate profile on Henry Ford Health System Incorporated. Background history; Company operations; Views from Jim Walworth, senior vice president of Henry Ford and president of the Health Alliance Plan of Michigan Inc. INSET: Competitive force..
- Henry Ford all smiley. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/22/96, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p31
Reports on the reorganizational problems experienced by Henry Ford Health System.
- Henry Ford expects a healthy '96. Raphael, Steve // Crain's Detroit Business;1/8/96, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p23
Reports on the plans of Henry Ford Health System Inc. for 1996. Value of budget for 1996; Lobbying efforts concerning federal spending cuts; Review of organizational structure.
- Eight's just great. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/17/95, Vol. 11 Issue 29, p27
Reports the winning of top rank by the Detroit-based Henry Ford Health System Inc. in the US News and World Report's annual guide to America's best hospital.
- Henry Ford plans New Center expansion. Raphael, Steve // Crain's Detroit Business;2/13/95, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p1
Reports on Henry Ford Health System's planned expansion of its New Center main campus. Required approval by the Michigan Department of Public Health.