Tennessee, South Carolina Take First Student Loan Trips This Year
- William Mackie Jr., South Carolina Student Loan Corp. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p70
Features the South Carolina Student Loan Corp. Offer of student loan programs; Company history; Company staff; Ratings from credit agencies; Bond issuance for 2001.
- S.C. Links Yields to CP Rates In Student Loan Market First. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;07/27/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30941, p1
Reports on the South Carolina Student Loan Corp.'s sale of taxable bonds indexed to three-month commercial paper rates, a first in the United States student loan industry. High yields offered to investors for a triple-A rated security; Floating-rate notes' finance of a portfolio of student loans.
- S.C. Pioneer in Student Loan Industry Set to Issue $400 Million. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;05/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31139, p36
Reports on the bond issue of the South Carolina Student Loan Corp. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- South Carolina Tests Market for Bonds Backed by (Rehab) FFELP. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;11/13/2015, p1
South Carolina Student Loan Corp. (Series 2015-A) is backed by a mix of $203.84 million of private student loans and $46.53 million of FFELP loans; only 31.9% of the FFELP loans are current.
- More Than Just Student Loans: Expanding Access to Higher Education. Sanders Jr., Charlie C. // South Carolina Business;Aug2007, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p7
The article presents the author's comment on South Carolina Student Loan Corp. (SCSL), a private, non-profit entity to administer the federal Family Education Loan Program in South Carolina. The author says that education is the foundation, not only for individual success but for the economic...
- Hough open 2-man Baltimore office. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;09/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30239, p33
Focuses on William R. Hough & Co.'s (WRHC) opening of an office in Baltimore, Maryland. Focus of the office on housing and public finance; Other offices opened by the company; WRHC's main objective in opening the Baltimore office.
- SEC looking into Hough role in '93 Florida county refunding. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30221, p1
Reports on the US Securities & Exchange Commission's (SEC) probe into the role of William R. Hough & Co. as both financial adviser and provider of escrow securities for a 1993 advance funding in Charlotte County, Florida. Alleged yield-burning abuses in the transactions; Former County...
- Hough wins FA contract with Pinellas County, Fla. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;03/30/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30361, p40
Reports that Pinellas County, Florida has awarded a multiyear contract for financial advisory services to William R. Hough & Co. Deal made by William R. Hough & Co. being investigated for possible yield burning; Reason why the company won the bid.
- WILLLIAM R. HOUGH & CO. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p8
Presents a chart depicting the financial result gained by William R. Hough & Co. in the U.S.