Baylor Health Plans $83M In Refunding
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p23
Reports on NewCare Health Corp.'s missed debt service payment for an issue sold through the Tarrant County Health Facilities Development Corp. Bonds issued for Doctors Hospital in Groves, Texas; Structure of the bond.
- Health care. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;11/12/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30271, p16A
Presents information on health care issuers bonds in 1997. Percentage increase in the number of financings for the first three quarters from 1996 to 1997; Bonds issued by the Tarrant County Health Facilities Development Corporation and North Central Texas Health Facilities Corporation.
- Texas Health Resources, in the Clear With the IRS, Will Sell $300 Million. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/7/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31630, p6
Texas Health Resources will come to market in the third week of May 2003 with a 300 million dollar sale of auction-rate bonds, just three months after the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) said that bonds issued in 1997 to finance the system's creation did not violate tax laws. Proceeds from the...
- Patient's benevolence helps Texas system to expand its unusual outpatient program. Lutz, Sandy // Modern Healthcare;4/24/95, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p84
Reports on patients' funding of medical programs of healthcare provider All Saints Health System. Details on the financing of the system's services for lymphedema; Comments of All Saints Vice President Jerry Petersen.
- All Saints chief feels good about new position. Everitt, Julie J. // Fort Worth Business Press;02/11/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p3
Reports on All Saints Health System chief executive and president Patrick Flynn's views about his assumption of the leadership role at the Texas-based company. Factors cited by Flynn as keys to the company's success; Flynn's plans for managing the company; Effort to improve the company's...
- Fall flu. Gardner, Natalie // Business Press;10/10/97, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p14
Reports that All Saints Health System will be offering free vaccinations on October 9, 1997, at All Saints' Senior Health Center. Times at which the vaccinations will be issued; Availability of the vaccinations to residents; Persons who are eligible to receive the vaccinations.
- All Saints center sees success, may add hours. Rankin, Jennifer // Business Press;04/16/99, Vol. 11 Issue 50, p3
Reports on All Saints Health System's opening of its Advanced Imaging Outpatient Center in Fort Worth, Texas in April 1999. Installation of top-of-the-line diagnostic imaging equipment; Provision of free parking, transportation assistance and claim-filing services; Cost of the facility.
- All Saints to build outpatient imaging center. Auer, Tonie // Business Press;07/24/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p3
Reports on the construction of an outpatient imaging facility in Fort Worth, Texas by All Saints Health System. Schedule of completion; Availability of radiological and support services; Convenience for patients.
- Healthsource enters local HMO fray. McLinden, Steve // Business Press;2/24/95, Vol. 7 Issue 43, p1
Reports on Healthsource Incorporated's, a managed care organization, agreement with All Saints Health System of Dallas Fort Worth to offer health maintenance organization (HMO) services. Details on agreement; Who they will serve; What the HMO expects; Background information on Healthsource;...