For Agent Levine, The Trick Is To Get the Right Words, At The Right Time, To The Right Publishers
- The entrepreneur of the year. Hyatt, J. // Inc.;Jan91, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p35
Profiles `Inc.' magazine's choices for Entrepreneur of the Year, finalists and honorable mentions. They were chosen by a panel of nine national judges and assigned to four categories. Top winner Cabletron Systems Inc.'s Bob Levine and Craig Benson.
- Famous last words from Bob Levine. // Network World;08/11/97, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p14
Presents an interview with outgoing Cabletron Systems Inc. chief executive officer Bob Levine. Future plans; New directions of the company; Capabilities of Levine's successor, Don Reed.
- Cabletron connects with success. Grady, John // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Apr90, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p31
Profiles Bob Levine, founder and president of Cabletron Systems Inc. in Rochester, New Hampshire. Business background of Cabletron; Plans of Levine for the company; Career background of Levine; Views of Craig Benson, vice president of Cabletron on the company's manpower.
- Cabletron strongman exits. Greene, Tim // Network World;08/11/97, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the retirement of Cabletron Systems Inc. cofounder and chief executive officer Bob Levine on December 1, 1997. Stories of Levine's eccentricities; Appointment of Don Reed as Levine's successor; Levine's management style.
- Random thoughts about recent events: Cabletron's new chief, the CTI paradox, and the future of... Valovic, Tom // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep97, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p6
Discusses issues such as the resignation of Cabletron founder and chief executive officer Bob Levine, and the future of electronic commerce. Levine's role in ensuring Cabletron's independence in the marketplace; Whether 1998 will be a big year for electronic commerce.
- Money, money, money. Baskerville, Robin // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Apr93, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p7
Editorial. Views the issue of executive pay within public companies based in New Hampshire and the tightened Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting requirements. Value of stocks owned by Bob Levine and Craig Benson; Stockholder proposal to limit executive pay at Ferrofluidics Corp....
- 'BALL' TO ROLL LATER. Harris, Dana // Daily Variety;7/2/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 21, p3
Focuses on the administration strategy of Bob Levin as president of MGM theatrical marketing and distribution in Los Angeles, California. Plans of Levin for the promotion of the film 'Rollerback'; Problem of the company to produce the trailer of the movie; Films to be released under the...
- A good agent is not hard to find... Schaffner, T. // Writer;Jan89, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p14
Report that the increased volume of submissions to editors has led to many publishers closing their doors to unagented material. Gives advice on finding a good agent to represent written work and suggests consulting publications aimed at helping find an agent.
- Everything you need to know about literary agents. Love, Nancy // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Jan94, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p15
Comments on literary agents and offers advice to writers. Writers who don't need agents; Some of the services that agents perform for writers; Dealmaking and negotiating the contract; Pre-publication; Finding an agent; The American Society of Journalists and Authors; `Literary Marketplace'; More.