SEX RESEARCH UPDATE
- taking a stand. // Fit Pregnancy;Oct/Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p78
Presents an article on experiencing vaginal birth after Cesarean option.
- Growing numbers of hospitals refuse VBACs. Marcus, Jake Aryeh // Mothering;May/Jun2009, Issue 154, p30
The article reports on the increasing number of caesarian birth and refusal of hospitals to perform vaginal birth after cesareans (VBAC).
- Birth After a C-section. Geddes, Jennifer Kelly // Parenting;Oct2001, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p57
Provides information on vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC). Comparison of VBAC with a second surgical delivery; Risk of VBAC.
- vaginal birth after previous cesarean. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p2428
A reference entry for the term "vaginal birth after previous cesarean" is presented.
- The VBAC debate. // Parenting;Jun/Jul99, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p55
Focuses on the vaginal birth after cesarean (BVAC) debate. Success rate; Pros and cons.
- VBAC Facts. Flam, Lisa // Baby Talk;Sep2000, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p75
Presents information on vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC). Benefits of VBAC; Risks in having VBAC.
- Giving Birth After a Cesarean. Howard, Beth // Baby Talk;Sep2001, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p83
Provides information on vaginal birth after Cesarean (VBAC). Benefits from VBAC; Risks in attempting VBAC; Hormones that are used to trigger labor.
- PARTO VAGINAL DESPUÃ‰S DE UNA CESÃREA PREVIA, HOSPITAL SAN JUAN DE DIOS, CALI (COLOMBIA). ESTUDIO DE COHORTE. Lucía Cuero-Vidal, Olga; Andrés Clavijo-Prado, Carlos // Revista Colombiana de Obstetricia y Ginecologia;2011, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p148
Objective: determining the incidence of vaginal birth following a prior cesarean section and evaluating the predictive ability of the vaginal birth predictor score on the admission scoring system described by Flamm in 1997. Materials and methods: this was a retrospective cohort study of women...
- VBAC: Protecting Patients, Defending Doctors. Deutchman, Mark; Roberts, Richard G. // American Family Physician;3/1/2003, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p931
Presents information on vaginal birth after cesarean delivery (VBAC). Factors that affected the practice of VBAC; Effects of the recommendations from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists on patients and physicians who are interested in VBAC; Difference in the maternal...