PARADIGM CHANGE AND FEMALE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS: AN ANALYSIS OF SEXOLOGY JOURNALS
- Conference Announcements. // Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality;2008, Vol. 17 Issue 1/2, p70
A calendar of conferences related to sexual health education and research for 2008 to 2009 is presented including the 30th annual Guelph Sexuality Conference at the University of Guelph in Guelph, Ontario on June 9-11, 2008, the Canadian Sex Research Forum (CSRF) 35th annual meeting in Montreal,...
- Educational Opportunities. // Contemporary Sexuality;Nov2004, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p11
The article presents a list of meetings on sexology in the U.S. "Sexual Science and Politics: Mutual Interactions" is the title of the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality's 46th annual meeting which will held on November 4-7, 2004, at the Wyndham Orlando Resort, Orlando, Florida....
- CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality;2003, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p52
Announces the following conferences on human sexuality. The Society for Sex Therapy and Research will hold its 29th Annual Meeting on April 1-4, 2004 in Washington, D.C. The Sixth Biennial Western Canadian Conference on Sexual Health's theme will be The Three R's of Sex: Relationships,...
- Regional News. // Contemporary Sexuality;Feb2013, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p8
The article presents regional news briefs for the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) as of February 2013. Topics include an AASECT meeting which was held in Modiin, Israel on December 23, 2012; an announcement that the "Comprehensive Program in Human...
- Integrating Sildenafil and Sex Therapy: Unconsummated Marriage Secondary to Erectile Dysfunction and Retarded Ejaculation. Perelman, Michael A. // Journal of Sex Education & Therapy;2001, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p13
Steve, a married, 25-year-old, orthodox Jewish man was referred by his psychiatrist for sex therapy following 3 years of unconsummated marriage. The psychiatrist was treating Steve for depression, anxiety, and intrusive violent obsessive thoughts with psychoactive medications, including...
- News of Members. // Contemporary Sexuality;Nov2010, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p2
This article discusses members of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT).
- Editor's Note. Plaut, S. Michael // Journal of Sex Education & Therapy;2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2/3, p109
This section introduces and acknowledges several issues, articles and topics on sex education and therapy.
- Managing Editor's Note: A Grandmother's Perspective. // Journal of Sex Education & Therapy;2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2/3, p111
This section introduces articles, issues and topics on sex education and therapy.
- From the President. Hyde, Janet Shibley // Sexual Science;Winter2000, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p2
Reveals the objectives of the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality in the 21st century. Training of sexual scientists; Membership drive; List of and cooperation with sexuality-related organizations.