SPINNING IT STRAIGHT
- PR Agencies. // Budapest Business Journal;10/29/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 48, p15
Presents chart on public relation agencies ranked by net revenue from public relation activity in 2000 in Hungary. Name of agencies and address; Number of full-time employees in Hungary on January 1, 2001; Specialties of the agencies.
- Northern Asia: Business Performance League - October. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/16/2007, p64
The article lists the revenues of various public relations firms in Asia including Goodman Fielder, LG Telecom and Magnet Mart.
- Is industry slowly coming back to life? Rogers, Danny // PRWeek (London);9/3/2010, p12
The author ponders the implications of several trends in the public relations (PR) industry in Great Britain in 2010. Revenue growth for the largest owners of PR consultancies in the first six months of the year was recorded. He mentions that firms are hiring and there is no lack of shortage in...
- Part Four: Key Sectors of Trade and Investment: Public Relations and Communications Practice in Poland. // Doing Business with Poland;2005, p290
The article focuses on public relations (PR) and communications practice in Poland. There is an estimated 124 PR agencies in the country. The PR profession is becoming popular in the country, with several institutions offering PR courses. The total revenue of the top 10 PR agencies in the...
- Data and Metrics You Can Use at Your Nonprofit to Win Budget Dollars. // PR News;8/17/2015, p1
In this article, the author mentions data and metrics used by public relation professionals (PR) to link their performance with revenue and ways to elevate function of PR within organization when operating in a non-commercial sector.
- Agencies report double-digit average growth. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);May2014, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p9
Statistics are given regarding the U.S. public relations (PR) firms including revenue growth, increase in staff and average revenue per U.S. employee.
- New revenue is the value that computes with business heads. Stouse, Mark // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Apr2010, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p26
In this article, the author discusses the challenges of establishing the revenue contribution of public relations (PR) or marketing.
- Financial agencies holding up well. Hilton, Anthony // PRWeek (London);6/26/2009, p9
The author analyzes the impact of the recession on financial public relations (PR) firms in Great Britain in 2009. He observes that financial PR firms have little opportunity to boost revenue and reduce cost amid the recession. He also notes the move of financial PR firms to broaden out into...
- Agency Revenues Reach Four-Year High. Gould, Rick; Waxman, Martin // PR News;6/11/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p3
The article reports that the profitability of U.S. and Canadian public relations (PR) agencies increased from a low of 13.5% of revenues in 2009 to an 18.6% average in 2011 based on the StevensGouldPincus Best Practices Benchmarking Survey done in June 2012. The survey also showed that the...